mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Tomorrow is removal, and new pics day.............I got a feeling its gonna be a long fucking day

Speaking of a straight 6 w/ a blower, I would still like to put a 6-71 Detroit in a truck for shits and giggles. Talk about loud and nasty.

Before I get to head to Topeka, I'm making a side trip up to KC to saw up a tree limb that fell on my grandmothers roof... Then I think I'll head to Heartland Park to meet up with Tom.

Torque steer in a fwd car is interesting... All I've ever hotrodded is a rwd platform.

Torque steer in a fwd car is interesting... All I've ever hotrodded is a rwd platform.

I hope you don't have a lot of winter driving, the difference from fwd to rwd is huge.

Before I get to head to Topeka, I'm making a side trip up to KC to saw up a tree limb that fell on my grandmothers roof... Then I think I'll head to Heartland Park to meet up with Tom.

what time do you think you're going to get to Topeka?

Its all good, I have no doubt of my ability for snow, if my grandparents could do it, I sure as hell can. :)

what time do you think you're going to get to Topeka?

Thats a damn good question, depends on what the chainsaw work up at my grandma's takes, but I'm shooting for the 2pm range.

You planning to go to Heartland Park like the schedule says or you have different plans?

Sounds good, I'll give you a call when I get close to there. :)

turned on my dvd/cd player for the first time. Clicked the reciever over to 2ch-stereo. Straight sound no effects and I'm disappointed.

Probably because I'm listening to Evanescence though. I love her and her music but it isn't impressive to critical listening.

That JBL will do power so if you do math right and have everything in a decent box, setting your gains with the DMM won't kill anything. Make sure that he isn't dumb about anything though...and that amp won't like .5ohm

Haven't read everything in detail but you can wire 2 MAW10's for 1 ohm (dual 4 IIRC)

That JBL will do power so if you do math right and have everything in a decent box, setting your gains with the DMM won't kill anything. Make sure that he isn't dumb about anything though...and that amp won't like .5ohm

Haven't read everything in detail but you can wire 2 MAW10's for 1 ohm (dual 4 IIRC)

the box says 2*2ohm, but when I wired them in parallel they read 2ohms each, so that means they're dual 4ohm. So either the box is wrong or we got sold the wrong sub... after I wired them they read 2ohms each, so after hooking them up to the amp, that should have been a 1ohm final load which is what I thought it was when installing and also what I tuned it for... After he went back to college station I looked at the sub box and it said they were 2*2ohm so I freaked and thought they were wired to 0.5ohm but the box is wrong I guess.

thanks again for all the help. I get paranoid as fudge when it's not my vehicle and I think I did something wrong...

Edited by ILuvJDM

damn john...lol. looks like it's all good after all.

btw, you should always meter your coils beforehand, prevents this kind of stuff. also insures you have good subs.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

lol, they beat the stro's??

st louis is the best baseball city on the planet!!

and i hate baseball.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P.

:nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

no, not THE cardinals

I meant cardinals

you know

the red pain in the fucking ass birds that fucking chirp outside your fucking window every fucking morning at fucking 6AM

the box says 2*2ohm, but when I wired them in parallel they read 2ohms each, so that means they're dual 4ohm. So either the box is wrong or we got sold the wrong sub... after I wired them they read 2ohms each, so after hooking them up to the amp, that should have been a 1ohm final load which is what I thought it was when installing and also what I tuned it for... After he went back to college station I looked at the sub box and it said they were 2*2ohm so I freaked and thought they were wired to 0.5ohm but the box is wrong I guess.

thanks again for all the help. I get paranoid as fudge when it's not my vehicle and I think I did something wrong...

The box does not state the correct impedance. The website states dual 4 ohm only.

I hope you don't have a lot of winter driving, the difference from fwd to rwd is huge.

FWD in the winter is easy. Just know how to use your ebrake in emergencies.