mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Think I just bought an ipod adapter for my truck that doesn't come with power supply or the IP-BUS cable.... so naturally I will paying more money to find that which will just add unnecessary costs to shit.... ugh

one thing that will forever hold true is that I CAN NOT win with E-Gay bidding. Buy it Now I've never had a problem but I've NEVER had a good outcome with bidding. I ALWAYS get out bid or I realize what I bought isn't all that I needed.

Fustrated T0P

And to add to it. I noticed the guys that did my exhaust did a hack job on my tail pipes and they don't even line up right one aims a little high than the other etc. Now I'm got to say F*ck them and fix it myself.

BTW I will get said pics of hackjob....

oh AND....

Can't send my PCM in for a re-tune because there is supposed to be a hella storm (aka: Tropical Storm/Hurricane Edouard) coming in this week and I may need to drive my truck/ evacuate it......

I must say though. Life is purty good. Can't wait for my paycheck this week though. I've been 2 weeks w/o

lol well I slept through the last hurricane that hit me :P

Hack Job Pics

DSC01865.jpg

uneven

DSC01866.jpg

Pics a lil angled but the exit looks stupid at that downward angle

DSC01868.jpg

bottom view of hackjob

DSC01871.jpg

Had a clamp with hanger in the kit... they left half the clamp on and rewelded the hanger on

DSC01870.jpg

Those tabs are supposed to line up and bolt together. They couldn't make it happen or something??? so they welded them together

actually though. If they would have cut off the excess hanger and got the exit looking descent I wouldn't have any problem....

lol well I slept through the last hurricane that hit me :P

same for the last....three ones?

I would lose it if I paid for an exhaust like that.

They either never stepped back to look at it or were standing on a slope.

well if don't pan out you can come and stay with me, MKader. I'll buy you some tampons and you can watch Steel Magnolias and the den with my mother...

Wise Man Once Said: He who run through airport naked is going to Bangkok.

<--- Likes Steel Magnolias

*Will apply ketchup to tampons and add them to Penguin's Truck before watching movie*

And Steel Magnolia's is way up there on the brownie points list for movies. Its still behind The Notebook but not too far behind

And Steel Magnolia's is way up there on the brownie points list for movies. Its still behind The Notebook but not too far behind

<--hasn't seen either

Made the mistake freshman year in the dorms to watch The Notebook, fucking stupid movie. Only seen parts of Steel Magnolias but not to fond of seeing the rest of it.

Damn it Steve why did you have to go show those pictures, now I have to go clean myself.

Got back from seeing the Dark Knight the second time in theaters. Badass again. :)

I am not much into movies, or tv, or sitting still for that matter.

Rather liked Steel Magnolias myself. Fried Green Tomatoes too...

Had a revelation today. I don't need a truck or SUV if my woman has one :) She wants one if she gets preggo so that she doesn't have to bend over with a baby.

Got back from seeing the Dark Knight the second time in theaters. Badass again. :)

I have never heard of the Dark Knight.