mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ugh, barometric pressure is still at 29

ugh, one thing I hate about rainy days

they make me one lazy ass motherfucker

its like there's a hibernate switch in my brain or something

My grill works :)

Pre-heating it for the first time right now, nothing to cook yet but that will change when the w brings me home some meat.

Fuck me, its still 105* out there. At least humidity is only 20%

Not suppose to dip into the 80's untill 10pm.

but hey, at least it's supposed to get 5 degrees cooler everyday this week, culminating in a high of like 78 for Friday!

Gas was only 3.57 in eastern Topeka on my way home from work, which is 10 cents cheaper than here (at comparitive stations). So I was like sweet, I'll save 1.70 and get it here. But I pull up and this lady is like excuse me sir, can you spare a dollar for gas? fudge. fine, here, now go away. a minute later her man came and asked the same thing. No, I already gave her a dollar, so you go get a job. Blew my savings on your stupid bum ass. Not going to that station again. Everybody there looked like a winner :blink: They asked everybody that came around. I hate people like that.

Edited by KU40

My grill works :)

And the w brought me home a 35oz porterhouse for dinner. It was teh Yum!

Gas was only 3.57 in eastern Topeka on my way home from work, which is 10 cents cheaper than here (at comparitive stations). So I was like sweet, I'll save 1.70 and get it here. But I pull up and this lady is like excuse me sir, can you spare a dollar for gas? fudge. fine, here, now go away. a minute later her man came and asked the same thing. No, I already gave her a dollar, so you go get a job. Blew my savings on your stupid bum ass. Not going to that station again. Everybody there looked like a winner :blink: They asked everybody that came around. I hate people like that.

I saw 3.46 today here

Ugh. Monsooned for maybe 15 minutes, killed power to half the town then left. Blue clear skies and everything. Power was only out for maybe 40 minutes, so not bad.

Looks like I'll be heading down to UNC in Charlotte on the 14/15/16 to do a little work with the 49ers program :slayer:

49ers moved to Charlotte? Noice :P

Anyone have any beef with Toshiba tv's?

DSC_0466.jpg

I like the red and orange car in the background much better than the rice burner in the foreground.

just the red for me plzkthx

That "riceburner" is a Nissan Skyline, and it is pure muscle, I would prefer that Orange 1971 Boss Mach One...ahhh Mustangs.....:wackit3:

That's no 71 Boss. And it was either a Boss or Mach 1. That's an '07 Parnelli Jones Saleen.

Efff Lightning Audio's site. I need some parameters for one of their subs and can't find them anywhere :madsign:

What model number? I might have it in my BassBox files.

Anyone have any beef with Toshiba tv's?

My Toshiba TV/VCR combo stopped recording audio about three months into ownership. I suspect it was because of low quality components used on the VCR portion. Pretty much every cheap VCR I or my family have owned has done the same thing. :shrug:

I had a Toshiba TV for 14 years and it just now took a shit. Well, it still works, but I get this nasty line throughout it sometimes. It has been thoroughly abused as well. I would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Nothing like the sound of tornado sirens at 10pm to help you sleep.

getting closer to hitting the "buy" button.