mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

UNCC doesn't screw around ... I already got my plane tickets today.

Meanwhile U of Michigan is an hour and a half late with their phone call today. That is right up there on my pet peeve list. Nevermind pet peeve, but common sense and proper business practice comes into play.

Ann Arbor is nice, late is sort of a way of life there.

They finally called three hours late. Normally I would say shove it but it is worth putting a couple days worth of work into that program.

so, to people that know about money what's the best way for me to invest money if i'm going to withdraw it 4 years later?

I just did a four year rateclimber on a chunk of cash I had sitting around because I wanted to keep it zero risk. 1st year @ 5.125%, 2nd @ 5.525%, 3rd @ 5.925% and 4th at 6.255%. Not bad for zero risk and I can withdraw without penalty any amount I want the entire week of the anniversary date.

All depends on how big of a risk you are willing to take, how much you are going to invest and how big of a return you are looking for. Sean should have some good tips here. I have some fairly risky investments but the return will be worth it so long as they work out - but I'm also ten years older and won't be in trouble if it bombs ... now I don't know about a young guy like yourself doing something like that when you are guaranteed nearly $100K+ a year when you graduate ...

Indeed, no risk no gain. Steve's solution is probably one of the safest.

UNCC doesn't screw around ... I already got my plane tickets today.

Meanwhile U of Michigan is an hour and a half late with their phone call today. That is right up there on my pet peeve list. Nevermind pet peeve, but common sense and proper business practice comes into play.

Ann Arbor is nice, late is sort of a way of life there.

They finally called three hours late. Normally I would say shove it but it is worth putting a couple days worth of work into that program.

Expect everything to be a bit hippy and late there. I have an office I manage in Ann Arbor, by FAR my favorite "city" in MI.

Should be an interesting trip - I am looking forward to getting away from here for a few days even though I will be working.

Looks like decent weather there too ... even warmer in Charlotte.

I think my next system is going to be simple. Run some Dyns through their passives, simple IB sub, and I'm done.

Entertainment center is in the house, now to get it down the stairs. It doesn't look as nice as it will when the final shelves are built but I just have some temporary ones on there, birch ply with a walnut trim on them. The final ones will be oak with inlaid walnut.

I think my next system is going to be simple. Run some Dyns through their passives, simple IB sub, and I'm done.

The active portion is not the difficult part, the installation is. Can't get much simpler than a 2 way active setup although it will cost you amp channels. I really should have bought Kent's big belle for that reason.

Did someone say 2-way active? *pokes his head in*

I'm really not looking forward to pulling the entire dash out of the car but am anxious to hear what the 85k's sound like up there...

Seriously... why did I have to run separates, there is to much shit to move for as many times as I move all my gear.

Thank god I have beer.

Well, time to haul the new steel framed center down the stairs... wish me luck so I don't fall and break my neck.

A pivioting flat screen mount may seem like a good idea, but when its a ideal hand hold, its a bitch.

Now to sort through the bazillion cables.

TV is on the stand...

First off: I forgot how heavy that damn thing was.

Second: Its looking good. :)

At least you don't have to work out tonight.

TV is on the stand...

Second: Its looking good. :)

:stfu:

I'll get a camera ya photo whore. :P

Currently its a war zone down there...

Think I'm gonna be using a receiver for the time being for my mains... Don't shoot me!

Think I'm gonna be using a receiver for the time being for my mains... Don't shoot me!

If you get shot then I'm gonna get shot twice...

taking a trip down to near Dodge City tomorrow. Will either be another long day or a 2 day event because it's a 4 hour drive one-way. I'm hoping for a long day so I can take Friday off again. and I have to get up at 6:20 to make it to work to leave, so I should really go to sleep. I'm already deprived.