mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Best

Comic

Ever.

holy_ghost.png

*and yes, I am even catholic*

I'll get a camera ya photo whore. :P

hey, at least I never demanded pictures be posted while I was there...

and btw, motorcycle is not going to be bought, #1 because i'm not getting a job and therefore that breaks the deal i had with myself

#2, i'm not suicidal enough to ride one in richmond

I'll get a camera ya photo whore. :P

hey, at least I never demanded pictures be posted while I was there...

True, true...

Its late and I'm tired, ya'll get photos tomorrow of the new center.

Wow , met the hottest hillbilly chick I have ever seen in my entire life last night at a bbq restaraunt. Talked for a few minutes, she got off work and came and sat with me for an hour or so. It was all chicken but the gravy right up to the point when she popped in a big wad of chewing tobbaco :(

Wow , met the hottest hillbilly chick I have ever seen in my entire life last night at a bbq restaraunt. Talked for a few minutes, she got off work and came and sat with me for an hour or so. It was all chicken but the gravy right up to the point when she popped in a big wad of chewing tobbaco :(

Gotta love it :(

I've been up all night unable to sleep. This is really starting to piss me off.

Chewing is a even bigger turn off than smoking in women for me.

sean, you have a PM

you have a reply :)

Chewing is a even bigger turn off than smoking in women for me.

I smoke, so that's no biggy. But the chewing .....................nah :)

well if her mouth is busy hit another hole.

New thread is in the Show Off section with photos. :)

this reminds me of one of my favorite redneck jokes...

How do you know you have a talented redneck girlfriend?

She can give head and chew tobacco at the same time and know what to spit and what to swallow

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalav

this reminds me of one of my favorite redneck jokes...

How do you know you have a talented redneck girlfriend?

She can give head and chew tobacco at the same time and know what to spit and what to swallow

Awesome!

I met this kid last night while picking up rent from the W's little bro, and his co worker was all I got thumps blah blah blah. I was like sweet....(i'll be nice). He said that a pair of L5's was the loudest he's ever seen and not much else gets louder.

Normaly I laugh it off but he was downtalking the little bro in law. I told him he has never, ever heard loud, and the "best amp evar" was so bad ass (some kicker 1000 or what ever) because it was 1 ohm stable.

I showed him the sundown page... yeah .35 stable son...

He pooped. I hope he joins SSA and learns some. I'm sure he was a nice guy in other chance meetings but for computer tech sales guy he really acted like no one else could ever know more about audio than him.

Kid - "who's Fi some off brand stuff?"

Me - "yeah, man, can't afford type R's. I'll show you this video.."

Shows steve meades video where he knocks a womans fake eye out.

Kid - "daaaamn!"

hehehe. That's shock factor. I am not into chancing DB's but when the SQ guys here get louder from an Icon than this kids holy grail of L5's..... ouch. Burn mang, got burned.

I'm post whoring.

Sean, did you ever hear of a local hot tub dealer. And also if you know of a great place to look for counter top ranges I would LOVE to know. I need cheep and kick ass.

:D

Jim couldn't tell a differance....

He would shit a solid gold brick then if he had seen the old US amps demo where they dead shorted one of the amps and welded with it lol :)

He would shit a solid gold brick then if he had seen the old US amps demo where they dead shorted one of the amps and welded with it lol :)

Holy crap!

it is disturbing how many single moms are responding to my CL ad looking for a room to rent in richmond.

i know what you're thinking, and i would be thinking it too

it is disturbing how many single moms are responding to my CL ad looking for a room to rent in richmond.

i know what you're thinking, and i would be thinking it too

THAT'S MY BABIES DADDY lmao :)