mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I showed him the sundown page... yeah .35 stable son...

He would shit a solid gold brick then if he had seen the old US amps demo where they dead shorted one of the amps and welded with it lol :)

Holy crap!

I saw that on a McIntosh amp before I think. They were "playing" Jazz through a steele nail.

Red for me please.

Back flipping livid because my favorite sunglasses of all time broke last night. I don't have the $125 they want for them on ebay. :(

Moral of the story, when you are at Loemans in Philadelphia, buy two pair.

I would not mind the Viper ACR.

One of the four clearly does not belong.

I think my truck may be too loud with the new exhaust cruising on the highway...

I also have an exhaust leak I can spot under accelleration. Anyonw know a way to check for exhuast leaks?

If anyone knows where I can find Ray-Ban PREDATOR RB4054 601S/82 shades, at a serious discount price, I would really appreciate it.

extremists_1_zoomed.jpg

What is that at the end of the line ? :)

He would shit a solid gold brick then if he had seen the old US amps demo where they dead shorted one of the amps and welded with it lol :)

Holy crap!

I saw that on a McIntosh amp before I think. They were "playing" Jazz through a steele nail.

The demonstration I saw was using a vlx series amp ( don't remember exact model) THey wired it up to a power supply, clamped the negative speaker lead onto a piece of steel, the positive had an electrode clamp holding a welding rod. Handed me a pair of goggles, flipped the power supply on , and laid a beautiful 4" bead :)

GT-R.

I would not mind the Viper ACR.

One of the four clearly does not belong.

The Vette?

I think my truck may be too loud with the new exhaust cruising on the highway...

I also have an exhaust leak I can spot under accelleration. Anyonw know a way to check for exhuast leaks?

soapy water

;)

Holy crap!

The demonstration I saw was using a vlx series amp ( don't remember exact model) THey wired it up to a power supply, clamped the negative speaker lead onto a piece of steel, the positive had an electrode clamp holding a welding rod. Handed me a pair of goggles, flipped the power supply on , and laid a beautiful 4" bead :)

That's pretty nutz!

I'm post whoring.

Sean, did you ever hear of a local hot tub dealer. And also if you know of a great place to look for counter top ranges I would LOVE to know. I need cheep and kick ass.

:D

I failed on the hot tub mission. :(

As for the counter top range, what are you looking for? You will notice a whole lot of price fixing by manufacturers in the range front. Induction or gas?

If anyone knows where I can find Ray-Ban PREDATOR RB4054 601S/82 shades, at a serious discount price, I would really appreciate it.

I could use some Revo 3058 in brown while we are at it.

but I didn't fail on the ToP

I need to Email my online psych teacher. I'm going to skip my final exam but I'll still pass the class =P

or maybe I should go in there with absolutely no studying..... and drunk lmao

I need to Email my online psych teacher. I'm going to skip my final exam but I'll still pass the class =P

or maybe I should go in there with absolutely no studying..... and drunk lmao

I think I'm going to class drunk tomorrow lol, but we're not doing anything important

Gas. Induction is cool, but gas, well. I'm used to it, I can use any type of cookware... etc. Induction costs more usualy too doesn't it?

I Don't know what I'm looking for yet. I have gone to home depot, and one appliance place that pretty much only had kenmore I think... I just didn't like them.

I like the idea of a 6 burner, but it might be overkill. durable. Cleanable. Never glass or ceramic. EVAR.

I could use some Revo 3058 in brown while we are at it.

I prefer black. :P

My buddy has to explain to his Jersey gf what an extended cab truck is :wtf:

Definitely not a Jersey-wide thing, friend of mine in the dorms was from Jersey and had a lifted Ram...first time I saw it I asked if it was to drive over the toxic sludge...:P

Seriously... why did I have to run separates,
Because it rocks.

:)

hey, at least I never demanded pictures be posted while I was there...

Uh...uh...

:D

and no worries on the hot tub thing. I'll probably craigslist on, or build some grecian bath house in my yard lol.