mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

red beans and rice is awsome

d) GOD DAMNIT I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL MONDAY

x2 :+1:

:(

X2 :+1::+1:

at least you all know what the fuck you're going to be doing.

You mean after I graduate or you talking about this semester?

I mean this semester.

I just realized i never mentioned it in here. I got in to pharmacy school and for the past week and half have been in orientation. Real class starts on monday.

Introduction to Financial Management

Purchase & Materials Management

Employee & Labor Relations

International Management

Entrepreneurship

:P

What da hook gon be?

That shit came on in the strip joint Saturday night. I got pretty loser-pumped.

d) GOD DAMNIT I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL MONDAY

x2 :+1:

:(

X2 :+1: :+1:

x2 :+1::+1::+1:

Fuggin ceiling is leaking in my dorm. I told them I wanted to move and they said with everyone moving in they don't have any available rooms.... Ghey

Go tell the room above you to shut their windows when they have the AC on.

Either that or move the false ceiling and wrap the pipes where they are leaking.

*If ya'lls dorms are anything like what I stayed in*

supposedly its the vent from the restroom

its been raining and windy

and when the wind blows just right water was comin inside

they told mike that when it drys up they will have to replace the sheet rock

Oh, good ole campus maintenance, they don't maintain shit. Its easier for them to fix the sheet rock when that happens rather than fix the cause...

what the heck is this power walkin bullshit on the olympics

interesting............

well I got an apartment by myself that I'm about to move into. We shall see how it goes. I've never lived in an apartment. I've always had a room mate or room mates and it's always been a house or a duplex so this should be an interesting change. not sure how loud any of my stuff should be. Should probably sell my home audio gear and just have headphones :laugh:

I will NEVER EVAR live in an apartment again unless it's fuggin huge, I purchased it, I can walk/bus to both work and bar, the walls are 2' of concrete or better, and I have some wicked view. I would rather live in my truck.

I'm so frustrated with my tennants. They are friends, but one of them really needs to get his damn act together....

Oh, good ole campus maintenance, they don't maintain shit. Its easier for them to fix the sheet rock when that happens rather than fix the cause...

They have to get into the sheet rock to fix the cause :(

I really don't want to move because my chances of another 1st floor are slim. (I like 1st floor because I can be pretty much as loud and roudy as I want and its not a problem, not because I'm lazy and don't want to climb stairs). I also know as soon as school starts I'm going to love phase 3 because I'm close to the dining hall and rec center, oh yeah and not to far from classes either

I also know as soon as school starts I'm going to love phase 3 because I'm close to the dining hall and rec center, oh yeah and not to far from classes either

How about the women? :drink40:

I also know as soon as school starts I'm going to love phase 3 because I'm close to the dining hall and rec center, oh yeah and not to far from classes either

How about the women? :drink40:

well there are women no matter what dorms you live in, but being closer to the rec => more time in the rec => more of my kind of women fing05.gif

Edit: Changed those to arrows because the statements don't necessarly work backwards therefore not equal :P Stupid math classes.....

The only thing I miss about the dorms is teh women.

Down at work now, only one in so nothing is going to happen for another hour...