mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I like them as they hurt my stomach less than the BS coffee here at work, and I only drink the sugar free kind. I never get an upset stomach from the energy drinks but I will for sure if I drink coffee unless it's a better coffee. And then usualy espresso hurts less than coffee.

I never buy it but there is a drink called Will by Viso. It's a great sugar free energy drink.

Anyone else want to go see the movie death race?

Anyone else want to go see the movie death race?

All for it man!!!!

I was going to say the sugar in those drinks is horrible. I really can't stand anything that is made sugar free though. So I tend to stay away from the products in general

I wish I could hit up the recent movies. But at this point, Netflix is the way. :(

I really don't watch movies... unless there are girls involved

On this day in 2007, the Texas Rangers routed the Baltimore Orioles 30-3, the most runs scored by a team in modern MLB history. In 2004, versions of The Scream and Madonna, two paintings by Edvard Munch, were stolen at gunpoint from a museum in Oslo, Norway. In 1989, the first ring of Neptune was discovered. In 1963, Joe Walker reached an altitude of 106 km (67 miles) in an X-15 test plane. In 1932, the BBC first experimented with television broadcasting. In 1902, Theodore Roosevelt became the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile. And in 1849, Austria launched the first air raid in history: Pilotless balloons against the Italian city of Venice. Happy Birthday Rich Lowry (1968), Tori Amos (1963), Valerie Harper (1940), Carl Yastrzemski (1939), E. Annie Proulx (1935), Ray Bradbury (1920), Dorothy Parker (1893-1967), Claude Debussy (1862-1918) and Denis Papin (1647-1712).

"An expert is a person who avoids the small errors as he sweeps on to the grand fallacy."

- Benjamin Stolberg

</FRIDAY>

Photo of some of the stuff that gets broken down in the shop.

img5207vv5.jpg

T-95 mins or so.

Slow HOP

Hows todays shift going captain Canadia?

It was alright. Running on three hours of crappy sleep sucks. I'm going to bed early tonight, that is for sure ... and then off to work for 8AM tomorrow morning.