mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Super excited though. I talked to them about part time some more and I will probably get 2 weeks during the turn around that is coming up. I can work Christmas or anything if I want, and depending on my schedule I may just work out a schedule for regular part-time this semester.

This means more mods for The Z! :woot:

T-36 Minutes

and its my last day for it

33 min and then sanding. But tomorrow.

TEH FAIR!!!!!

Super excited though. I talked to them about part time some more and I will probably get 2 weeks during the turn around that is coming up. I can work Christmas or anything if I want, and depending on my schedule I may just work out a schedule for regular part-time this semester.

grats. I'm jelous.

I'm still pissed about not getting the supercharger.

And last night while helping a friend move her apartment complex garage doors closed fast while I was backing out and gouged my doors.

The roof rack also took some blunt force trauma. I'm so pissed about it.

Not going to leave work till probably 8, f'ing sucks. Dumbass grad student doesn't come in early to get the shit done, prefers to stay later and he has to break this stuff and can't wait.

Fuck shear friction testing. *Not the earlier photo*

In an era when most stunt-driven blockbusters are really half cartoon, Death Race's director Paul W.S. Anderson insisted on keeping the action real. The shooting philosophy was something along the lines of, "why blow up a fake car when you can blow up a real one?" So the movie features of ton of real cars packed with real armor plating and real machine guns really crashing. And during an interview with io9, Anderson revealed how he rammed these monster cars into cameras without smashing his film equipment into tiny bits:

"I wanted to get the cars to drive into the cameras at high speeds, so we built one of my favorite rigs. We built a rig that had a camera and was completely ringed with basketballs. So it was this big giant ball. We stick it in the middle of the road, and the cars would drive at it. There is a shot in the very first race, when the original Frankenstein drives, where the car slides around the corner, and it looks like it hits the camera, and it does. And then the continuation of that is really funny because the camera just rolls away, bounces away, and it hits the wall."

grats. I'm jelous.

I'm still pissed about not getting the supercharger.

And last night while helping a friend move her apartment complex garage doors closed fast while I was backing out and gouged my doors.

Dents (especially on a truck) are just character-builders :P

drinking shall comence here soon too

need to eat first tho

w000t stratusfaction is going to be replaced.

as of right now i'm thinking scion Tc, but that may change

it never fails...

every time I use hot glue, I burn the shit out of one of my fingers

I do the same. What's even worse is when I'm soldering in-car and I lay the iron outside the door and step on it and don't know until it burns through my sandals. Done that so many times as well.

And I made my antenna from an old coffee can, not a Pringles one, thank you very much...:P

w000t stratusfaction is going to be replaced.

as of right now i'm thinking scion Tc, but that may change

:slayer:

Lots in and around that price point, especially a year or two old.

Going to drop some money on a camera tomorrow. Ah shit, and a tank of gas :( And since I am going to be on that side of town, groceries too. $250 day ... lucky the camera is on sale.

how does this happen?

And I made my antenna from an old coffee can, not a Pringles one, thank you very much...:P

you never hooked up that 3-foot dish? :P

you never hooked up that 3-foot dish? :P

I thought that people might notice that in the window, at least the can is small...:D

Although I still have the dish in the basement at my folks' place...not really sure why I'm keeping it but it's there :slayer:

Wtf happened to Waffles.fm?

Did it meet the fate of Oink? :(

Holy crap, I've been working on getting toasted. Cock blocking yourslef sucks. I mean who the hell berings an Amie and and Abbie to the same damn party and wearing similiar shirts and haircuts? Seirously? Calling them by the wrong damn name is a shooting yourself in the dog doam foot.