mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its in there that the land lord mows and pays for garbage disposal. :)

damnit!

haveing trouble fricken installin the new adobe flash player!

piece of shit

anybody haven this problem? any suggestions?

also ppl that wanna play fantasy football

pm mkader17

yea sorry i meant mileage,

but yea ryan it's looking like it'll be the TC, and eventually the TRD supercharger.

i really need to decide 5sp or auto.

auto = better for city driving,

manual = more fun

btw, most fun car i drove today was by FAR a mini cooper s turbocharged

drover the supercharged version about 2 years ago and loved it, the turbo is even better. even with the auto tranny that car surprised the hell out of me

Manual :)

Yeah, it's city driving, but it's not San Francisco :)

w000t stratusfaction is going to be replaced.

as of right now i'm thinking scion Tc, but that may change

:slayer:

Lots in and around that price point, especially a year or two old.

so far my priorities are

#1. gas mileage, really need upper 20s on highway and would like to see mid 20s for my combined driving.

#2. reliability, i put this below gas mileage because i would hope that in today's market all cars are reliable

#3. Looks, I like the Tc, and I"d prefer a 2door,

#4. Options.....gotta have cruise, power windows, abs and i think that's about all that i really care about at this point.

#5. if it's used, has to be about 40k or less (would be far more comfortable with 20k)

You can pretty much take your pic of cars with that budget. Should be easy to find something you'd like. Hell you shoudl be able to get a new TC with the TRD supercharger for under $20K. I'd go that route.

I was thinking he meant miles on the car?

I R stoopid.

drover the supercharged version about 2 years ago and loved it, the turbo is even better. even with the auto tranny that car surprised the hell out of me

i love our cooper s. we are talking about adding another one to the family and letting the boy have the current one. it's definitely a big, fun, fast and quick go cart. and with the 6 spd, it's just too much fun.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Boo, I have to go to a wedding on sept 20th :(

At least is there going to be an open bar? :D

OPEN BAR DUDE!

I just hate picking stuff up from the places where the guests get so drunk that you have to park away from the entrance so they won't piss on the truck...don't ask me how I learned that one :(

Seriously? the damn dash kit for my car isn't the right one...

Rode my bike about 6 miles today after deciding I needed some physical activity since I can't go to the school's rec center anymore. Rode out to the lake outside of town, and man there are some huge hills on the way. I might not be able to walk tomorrow.

i love our cooper s. we are talking about adding another one to the family and letting the boy have the current one. it's definitely a big, fun, fast and quick go cart. and with the 6 spd, it's just too much fun.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I've always thought those would be fun little cars, but I'm not sure how practical it would be for me. I'm 6'3" so not only would I question how well I'd fit, but half the reason I got my SUV was so that I wouldn't feel like i'm lifting myself off of the ground every time I get out, or vice versa for getting in. That's a long way for me to crouch down to get into every day. With my Explorer I basically slide right in without having to drop my hips. I love it.

Edited by KU40

OPEN BAR DUDE!

Damn you guys always get to throw in the Super Troopers quotes before I get a chance. I am too slow :(

On a related note, I think I will watch that movie again tonight :D

Our land lord hasn't gotten around to mowing the grass recently and the city sent us a notice yesterday saying that we are in violation of the city code and we need to cut or destroy the grass. :)

I remember that back in the day ... except it was not on my lease. Lease did not say it was my responsibility to take care of it, so I didn't. Got a letter in the mail, took a weed wacker and scalped the grass right down to nothing - lasted all summer :D

One of my buddies dropped by today and we went for a little drive in his Escalade EXT. Talk about a piece of shit. I understand you get luxury with the ability to haul some cargo ... but you may as well get a Cayenne S, X5 4.8i, or ML550. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed some aspects ... the seats are comfortable, it is very roomy, don't mind the console and HVAC/nav layout, but it felt like trying to move a tank around, the gauges are brutal, and the whole woodgrain is a little tacky because it looks so fake. You throw 24's on that thing with the stock brakes and look out.

Gah! I don't know what to do here.

Found another Marauder and I'd love to have one.

Found a sweet Lincoln LS and have always liked those as well. This one's really nice and I love the little Jag engine.

Been seeing a lot of really nice Explorers rollin around and this would really come in handy for work and kids.

What to do. . . . . .

I can't imagine the price of used Explorers is too high nowadays :)

Found another Marauder and I'd love to have one.

Found a sweet Lincoln LS and have always liked those as well.

Both are definitely practical enough to haul a kid around, take on the highway, carry luggage, and #1 be safe.

Those LS's are sure nice rides. I know the re-sale around here on those is pretty good. The black interior with aluminum accents looks really nice.

I can't imagine the price of used Explorers is too high nowadays :)

No kidding. They are basically giving away full-size trucks here.

Got the front doors deadened. Not much else got done though. Putting the 6.5's in there is going to be interesting, damn good thing I don't want 7's or 8's. Would have been a lot easier to go with 5.25's up there instead, they would have dropped right in. Have to make a custom dash plate to mount the radio in since the one I have isn't right and I can't find the correct one. Have to pull the seats and carpet out to run wires to the trunk and back as well, hopefully most of that can get done tomorrow.