mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Thats actually the basis of accounting :D

it seems the lack of sleep makes the alergies worse... which then makes me not sleep.

Well lack of sleep makes you double post. Which really isn't a bad thing if you want to look at the bright side :shrug:

:boobs2:

I love you optimists!

I have never had alergies before, but this is re-goddamn-donkulus. I haven't slept more than 3 hours each night for the past 3-4 days.

My w is in the same way.

The only thing that helps me is 2 shots of the big effin Q and I need to crash then, if I wait 30 min I stay up all night high on Q. Then in the AM natural ephedra. Anything helping her? I need something else. it's not cutting anymore.

I'd like to throw this out there for people who think the calculator does all the work for you.

The Ti-89 is like brain nitrous. You throw nitrous on a stock engine with stock components and do no tuning you will for sure end in failure. Now on the other hand if you put nitrous (ti-89) on a modified engine (brain strong in mathematics/calculus) and do some tuning (learn how to use the damn thing) then you will have great results. In my experience the people who were the best at calculus were the only ones who knew how to use the calculator.

I don't follow the analogy, Calculus is the art of solving for an unknown and the value of that unknown can be a simple equation and surely doesn't need to be a number. Therefore there is no need to calculate it, but just to show that you understood the concepts to solve for the variable.

What mike is saying sometimes when workin a problem u get stuck. sometimes the calc can help u get through the problem in my own experience. but i agree with u on u have to know what u are doin to get anywhere in higher level math.

All these people that are going to drop out and stop going to class just need to hurry up and do it.

First week of the semester is always way too crowded, by the end there's nobody taking the early morning buses into campus :)

So true. can't wait til the crowds thin out

So bored. need to work on some of the paper due later this semester so i don't have to do them then

I hear ya. Sinuses are not happy right now. We NEED some rain, the dust is killing me.

I hear ya. Sinuses are not happy right now. We NEED some rain, the dust is killing me.

We got a little here so hopefully it moves further East for you.

were catching fays arms once a day right now here in texas..... before two weeks ago we went 2 or three months with no rain.... sucks.

It's cold, cloudy & windy right now here. But just a couple sprinkles, nothing worth much yet.

Love how there's always twice as many people going to class on the second and third days than on the first.

I HATE how my office works it's micromanagement. I can deal with my every second being counted, and strict rules. I can deal with favoritism and following policy, and getting my ass chewed when I mess up.

But when we are told one thing and written another, and then the management says to let them know when something written goes against what they say, I loose it.

I hate being told I'm supposed to make sure I follow the rules verry closely, and then that it's also my job to maintain said rules.

That it's my accountability to let them know what the decision they made to change policy, or what the wrote down isn't what they mean is one of my biggest pet peeves. It's my job to make sure they don't tell me 2 different things.

:barf2:

I am going to loose my job if I let that get to me. Damn CSR positions

:D

Thats actually the basis of accounting :D

And you will end up like the cute little lady at the bank. "How much is 1000 * 3.67" ?

i'm quite tempted to wait to get the Tc until the new one is announced, apparently it's getting redesigned in 2010

That topic really flew in the wrong direction :(