mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

so, if you put 50,000 down payment (20%) and a 15 year mortgage

PMT = 200,000 / [(1-((1.00708333)^-180)/.00708333]

Payment = $1969.48

50,000 down payment + (1969.48 * 12 * 1.00708333 * 15) = 407,157.20 total investment?

fixin to go to my second interview of the day

its the technical one and im not lookin forward to it cuz i really forget alot of stuff eek!

Hoping I don't die tomorrow night (21 tomorrow). Going to be drinking water/Gatorade all day...

If this hurricane knocks us out of school for a while I'm going back to my old job... I want MONEY! lol

fixin to go to my second interview of the day

its the technical one and im not lookin forward to it cuz i really forget alot of stuff eek!

shit that thing wasn't that bad!

Got the dash done in the Cadillac, the 3" almost look factory if you glance at them now.

:stfu:

Hmm, the dash looks a lot better at night too. :)

Doesn't look that bad in the day though, not bad for a redneck hack job. :)

Picked up a new flash drive because my old one, Corsair Flash Voyager GT 4 GB, died ...

Payment = $1969.48

50,000 down payment + (1969.48 * 12 * 1.00708333 * 15) = 407,157.20 total investment?

Sounds about right ...

DSCN1166.jpg

DSCN1167.jpg

DSCN1169.jpg

Theres the current final design of the Cadi dash. The doors you can't see anything on but they have the 6.5 MLI's in them deadened, ensolite, and sealed up as best I could.

Theres the current final design of the Cadi dash. The doors you can't see anything on but they have the 6.5 MLI's in them deadened, ensolite, and sealed up as best I could.

Nifty, it looks good how you blended them into the defroster vent

Nifty, it looks good how you blended them into the defroster vent

Thanks. :) It was the easiest thing I could think of to make them blend in to the dash.

just sent an e-mail to the aunt and uncle, lets see if the crossfire gets the approval.

parents give it the thumbs up, but dad loves the altima as well

crossfire looks like a set of cock n balls on wheels :lol2:

Picked up a new flash drive because my old one, Corsair Flash Voyager GT 4 GB, died ... Decided to pick up Sandisk's Cruzer Contour 8 GB after all the good reviews on speed and build quality. While I haven't been able to test the speed yet and it doesn't give me the "I can run this thing over w/ a tank and it'll still be fine" feeling of the Voyager GT, it is definitely the first time I've ever felt cool pulling a flash drive out of my pocket. The new slide mechanism is ... for lack of a better term ... baller ... It's hard to describe, but it's unlike any other slide mechanism I've seen on flash drives (and most of them suck balls, unlike this one). In addition, it looks freaking sweet. It's the first time I've ever felt remotely cool taking a USB flash drive out of my pocket.

I have a cruzer, not a cruzer contour but I do really like it.

Public Service Announcement:

If you're going to tint your taillights, please do not make them solid black. Especially if you frequent US59 at night. Damn near sent that prick to the promised land, fucker...

I hate that. It's almost always a camaro or firebird, from what I've seen. I think that is the dumbest mod ever. What is the point?

Payment = $1969.48

Sounds about right ...