mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need to take a break from here.

Because of the huge sudden influx of morons? yeah........it's quite out of hand. Where did they all come from all of a sudden? Denim and the mods sure have their hands full.

I pity the foo'

I know it's not nice and detracts from the forum a little, but I can't help being a little bit mean.

the majority of us in here feel the same way

we refer to them as Fitards

there's been a lot of simple minded name calling and negativity lately...

I, along with the mod team will start laying out some warnings if it continues.

I might miss a bunch of it as there are certain threads I know I don't want to open. Posting links to questionable things in here isn't a bad idea to insure we see it.

and on the girl note in that picture

im sure u can find some cali girls hotter then those 2

The whole cali girl thing is a huge stretch. Way better looking up here and many other places.

never said they were great looking, but pretty much every girl here is a rich little slut who's partying on daddy's money, i think the picture depicts that pretty well. some look better some worse.

Adrian, are you still on STMusic? It seems I can't log into my account...

never said they were great looking, but pretty much every girl here is a rich little slut who's partying on daddy's money, i think the picture depicts that pretty well. some look better some worse.

That in itself makes them ugly. :(

sean u crack me up!

is it the part about them spending daddy's money that makes them ugly to u? j/w

Hmm, looks like I'll be in McLean in two weeks, wonder if I'll get to hear those $250k monos after all :D

At the very least I need to see who's playing at Blues Alley...

If you were inactive for a while on there, you might have gotten nuked. They cleared out a lot of inactive accounts.

OMG I LOVE IT!!!

ive got a 4 cylinder accord with 200 amp alt, 50 lb sub, 100 lb box, 2 50 lb kinetik batts, sundown amp~20 lb i think. and I AM AN IDIOT AND I CANNOT SPELL PROBABLY 100 lb dynamat, that 200 amp alt has a very little affect on how poorly my car performs now.

If you were inactive for a while on there, you might have gotten nuked. They cleared out a lot of inactive accounts.

well fuck...

A new report by consulting firm Grant Thornton LLP largely confirms that our experiment was spot on. The report says that if a GM/Chrysler merger happens, only the Dodge Ram, Chrysler and Dodge minivans and a few Jeep models will survive.

well fuck...

I have 20+ invites doing nothing :D

If you need one, let me know. I've kind of run out of all the things I want to get off of there anyway...

well fuck...

I have 20+ invites doing nothing :D

If you need one, let me know. I've kind of run out of all the things I want to get off of there anyway...

yeah man that would be great.

MKader17lu@yahoo.com is my email

and if you don't mind could you send one to my buddy crazybigbri@yahoo.com Thats the reason I was logging on.

And ruin the amusement? Nahhhh :P

Only reason I was going to was because he thought that vladd edited it.

but I like your idea :P

sean u crack me up!

being lazy, fake people is what makes them ugly.

and last rant, i almost followed a bitch today just to kick her ass

first... we're in two lines of traffic, at an intersection (T where we meet a road and have to turn left or right) Well she's in the left lane, i'm passing the traffic in the right as the left lane is backed up like crazy. Well i get to the end and almost hit this bitch because she turns RIGHT, from the LEFT TURN LANE. she gives me a dirty look and then passes me while fiddling with her kid who is in the back seat in a car seat. I can't make chit up this good....

well her lane of traffic stops ahead so she decides to signal as she changes lanes (not before) but i don't slow down for her assuming that she's not going to change lanes in an intersection, bitch almost hits me again and i can see her in my rear view giving hand motions.

what the fudge is wrong with people???? changing lanes in an intersection and expecting the person in his lane to move for you, and left turning from a right lane all while you have your kid in the back seat.

I absolutely can't stand that ish!!! I never understood, when someone else does an illegal lane change,...cut you off,...and gets pissed, cuz they almost hit you when it's their fault. I think they're still giving licenses out of cracker jack boxes. Makes me want to choke em out if they don't get outta my way. And they wonder why road-rage is at an all time high

Welcome to the new age, where self-centeredness is all the rage.

I don't think centeredness is a word.

sean u crack me up!

being lazy, fake people is what makes them ugly.

ah i got ya

Speaking of women.... lol

Went to Hooters tonight and IMO the waitress was fucking hot...

Then she talked and it all went downhill....

Gotta be the whole package. Beauty isn't skin deep

Everybody know who you're voting for this election?

Speaking of women.... lol

Went to Hooters tonight and IMO the waitress was fudgeing hot...

Then she talked and it all went downhill....

I have to find the personality that suits me first. That involves some talking, but, I do know what you're saying for the most part though

on the note of the hooters girl

she was fucking hot by a long shot!