mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Time to go see what kind of paint I have back here...

Might end up satin black, seem to remember having plenty of that...

Also drove a Volvo XC90, it will be the w's next car.

Good, because I would have e-pimpslapped if I saw a Buick in your driveway. :P

Obviously dissolve wasn't really the right word, perhaps emulsify would be better

I've been mulling that over...mmmm...

My new favorite post:

Fix your thread to match the rules please:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=22849

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=13994

However, a smiley like :rules: would make it much easier

Speaking of smilies, I've always wondered why there is 3 sets of the same ones back to back, at the bottom of the list

That is a little glitch I have not gotten back to fix. :ehh:

Anyone need an SD-1v2?

I hate having it just sit around...

I could have possible interest in it for the wife. I haven't decided on a final product yet though, but low powered is the goal.

Does very well in 1cF sealed, 250-300W or so :)

Quality driver for sure.

Aaron, why are you still at work? It is 5:30 and Friday

Sometimes it is easier for me to stay a little later. Also, waiting 15 minutes makes a difference in traffic.

Let us all sing kumba yah, and remove grading systems from schools because we don't want people or the people of our future to experience failure.

hahahaha

My sons school is using 1s,2s,3s,4s, instead of letter grades. It's so wierd to me, is anyone else seeing this happen?

I'm not used to it/ can't get used to it

My younger sister, (who is finishing her masters at University of Maryland > Go Terps!) did her first year of under grad at St. Johns College in the heart of Annapolis, MD. Very hard to get in liberal arts college, less then 1200 total students I believe, for a mere $27k a year. Anyway, they did not give quantifiable grades, nor did they have any written tests.

Unreal, I was livid for the fact I had to pay for my school by my sister had my mothers support for that school. But, thankfully she was only there one year and transfered to a very good school to finish her degree (UMBC).

Let us all sing kumba yah, and remove grading systems from schools because we don't want people or the people of our future to experience failure.

hahahaha

Fudge that junk. Luckily I came after all that bs. If I had gotten a trophy for getting last place just because "I tried," I would bash that thing into a million pieces. You fail, you learn, you work harder to not fail again. If somebody bails you out during your failure, you learn that somebody will always catch you when you fall so it's ok to be a moron.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

The gov'n better let them die and restart the right way instead of "saving" them. Worried what our new prez will do about that though.

Not gonna happen, Obama has officially stated the federal gov't will bail out GM

Show's he is as uneducated as his voters :(

Very dangerous. :suicide-santa:

What the heck am I doing in the iHop on a Saturday night you ask? Well since you asked, I am on baby duty while the wifey is out for a baby shower.

Also moving some music onto my miniSD card to have on my phone. 8x the space of my old UBS mp3 player I am using at the moment at the gym while the iPod is down.

Much slower loading with sig's on.

Going to start back up's.

Sean I use Nikon but it does have one hell of digital pause though. I want something better. Canon has ALWAYS impressed me, especially with the lack of pause.

Oh yea got a puppy for the GF for a early b-day present (i kinda want this too) mini pin aka miniature pinschier aka midget doberman

Its pretty cute lil fucker..........but small as shit

pics later

J

Damnit. How come everytime I shop for something I lock onto the more expensive piece. Shit.

Before the baby comes, I'd like to have an SLR and a video camera. Buying both won't be a trivial expense. So who is the camera guru here that can save me some serious study time?

I'm not up on what is the new craze in the DSLR world anymore, but I'm a big fan of Canons. To me they are very well laid out and take great photos. Don't worry about getting the highest megapixel camera you can, they are severely overrated IMO for most people, its all about the glass and knowing how to use what you have.

Any special purpose for the camera or just want to have a quality camera for everyday use?

For under 600$ from BH Photo you can get a EOS Rebel XTi with their 18-55 lens, from what I remember from running one of those they are a very nice camera and would work pretty well for you.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/4575...#specifications

Just kinda depends on what your looking for and what you want to spend.

I'd like a screen that you can use while taking pictures, really fast shooting as the digital pause drives me NUTS, and as you say good glass. Looked at the Nikon D90 today and was pushed away from teh Canon's but I have an AE1 so I am particular towards them. The D90 seemed heavy, but had perhaps all the features you could ask for. $1250 though.

I would have pegged you for a Leica guy :)

Damnit. How come everytime I shop for something I lock onto the more expensive piece. Shit.

Before the baby comes, I'd like to have an SLR and a video camera. Buying both won't be a trivial expense. So who is the camera guru here that can save me some serious study time?

I'm not up on what is the new craze in the DSLR world anymore, but I'm a big fan of Canons. To me they are very well laid out and take great photos. Don't worry about getting the highest megapixel camera you can, they are severely overrated IMO for most people, its all about the glass and knowing how to use what you have.

Any special purpose for the camera or just want to have a quality camera for everyday use?

For under 600$ from BH Photo you can get a EOS Rebel XTi with their 18-55 lens, from what I remember from running one of those they are a very nice camera and would work pretty well for you.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/4575...#specifications

Just kinda depends on what your looking for and what you want to spend.

I'd like a screen that you can use while taking pictures, really fast shooting as the digital pause drives me NUTS, and as you say good glass. Looked at the Nikon D90 today and was pushed away from teh Canon's but I have an AE1 so I am particular towards them. The D90 seemed heavy, but had perhaps all the features you could ask for. $1250 though.

I would have pegged you for a Leica guy :)

I am more of a Richo guy, followed by olympus. ;)

Maybe one of these days I'll get a nice digital camera...

Nah, I'd probably get a 4x5 view camera before that :P

Sean I use Nikon but it does have one hell of digital pause though. I want something better. Canon has ALWAYS impressed me, especially with the lack of pause.

Oh yea got a puppy for the GF for a early b-day present (i kinda want this too) mini pin aka miniature pinschier aka midget doberman

Its pretty cute lil fucker..........but small as shit

pics later

J

Cool dogs, I miss my dobies

Time to be productive for the next couple hours, I guess...:(

It's the weekend. About the only productiveness allowed in my book is working on the house. However, since I don't own one, I am not productive on the weekends :).

I'm being productive on making some 'peekas. :)

oh yeah, forgot about that. Audio is also acceptable on the weekends.

Why does my imagination always have to run wild when I'm taking a shower while alone in the house? Particularly when having my eyes closed during the hair rinse cycle. I always think something is going to be there when I reopen my eyes. I hate that.

Why does my imagination always have to run wild when I'm taking a shower while alone in the house? Particularly when having my eyes closed during the hair rinse cycle. I always think something is going to be there when I reopen my eyes. I hate that.

Been watching Psycho lately? :P