mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Apparently prostitution is now legal in San Fransisco...

wow what is the US coming too!

Hello HOP, I'm finally off work!

welcome

sit down grab a brew

Ugh, gladly. Work was a bitch.

I'm a SEARS salesman. LOL. I was training a new girl all fudgein day, I didn't sell chit cause she came to me with every single question she was ever asked. "What is a miter saw?" "What is an impact wrench?" "What kind of battery goes in the 19.2 volt drills?" Oh...my...god. Shut up woman!

Ok, I'm about one step away from dismantling my BBBIB's and be done with them...

why?

?

I'm a SEARS salesman. LOL. I was training a new girl all fudgein day, I didn't sell chit cause she came to me with every single question she was ever asked. "What is a miter saw?" "What is an impact wrench?" "What kind of battery goes in the 19.2 volt drills?" Oh...my...god. Shut up woman!

You were supposed to tell her that when someone asks about an impact wrench, it is her duty to come find you and give you a blow job.

FAIL!

lol

You were supposed to tell her that when someone asks about an impact wrench, it is her duty to come find you and give you a blow job.

I should try that, she's a pretty hot MILF. I can understand that she doesn't know what everything is, and it is smart of her to come to someone that does, but she must know SOMETHING about tools.

I should try that, she's a pretty hot MILF. I can understand that she doesn't know what everything is, and it is smart of her to come to someone that does, but she must know SOMETHING about tools.

just the tool in your pants :)

just the tool in your pants :)

That's what I'm thinking. Choke on it! :lol:

My new favorite post:

Fix your thread to match the rules please:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=22849

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=13994

However, a smiley like :rules: would make it much easier

Speaking of smilies, I've always wondered why there is 3 sets of the same ones back to back, at the bottom of the list

Anyone need an SD-1v2?

I hate having it just sit around...

I could have possible interest in it for the wife. I haven't decided on a final product yet though, but low powered is the goal.

who the hell decided it was a good idea to put the KU-Nebraska football game on pay per view? I didn't even know they put college games on PPV anymore. What bs.

Could care less about college football, but was pissed when some of the NFL games went to NFL network only. Had to watch Thursday game on the internet. :(

Ok, I'm about one step away from dismantling my BBBIB's and be done with them...

why?

Don't have room for them now, they are getting more beat up looking *long story, don't care to tell it currently, nothing to exciting*, everyone I find that wants to buy them back out on me, getting tired of looking at them in my house just collecting dust, and they are huge. Figure just take the skill saw and cut up the seams, use the ply for the amp rack and sub box in my Cadillac and use the drivers for some smaller size PA monitors or something. I have the 12" Eminence LTA driver, Fostex FT17, 100w L-pad, and come caps and inductors. Wouldn't take much at all to make some monitors.