mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Aww...GM is down...what a surprise.

i didn't expect it to be down that much compared to everything else, but i find it funny as hell anyway

Somebody should tell the guy to quit smoking crack before posting.

You think that's something, read this: http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.p...49985#msg549985

:D

Skip the quote, just the main body of the message...something I've noticed is that when your argument degrades to quantum mechanics to justify hearing differences in power cables, you're treading on thin ice :P

That or aliens, but the last time I called someone out on that I was nearly banned.

They should upgrade all the electrical power lines..from their home all the way up to the power plant. And upgrade the power plant to audiophool grade components...

Absolutely astonishing what too much free time can do :lol:

Maybe we should send them some tin foil...to put on their heads...to..umm...well...you've seen the black helicopters on the sky...

to stop all my friends' bitching about my loud setup when theyre in my truck, i bought a couple bottles of earplugs and keep em in the truck now haha.

to stop all my friends' bitching about my loud setup when theyre in my truck, i bought a couple bottles of earplugs and keep em in the truck now haha.

That's actually a good idea...of course, the more considerate thing to do is just turn it down unless they want otherwise :)

Couple pics of what I've been up to in the last 2 months, audio-wise. I really had no time to upload these effing pics.

VW Passat install (12AM to 4AM + another 6 hours in a diffrent weekend, to bolt the amps down and do fine tuning)

Gear that went in the car :

IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4338.jpg

Front doors:

IMG_4359.jpg

Rears also got mdf rings. Even though I insisted fronts only I had to install rears too.

Amp location (it was the customer's idea). I tried to bolt them down as good as I could.

54.jpg

Sub box (customer's design)

66.jpg

4785.jpg

Peugeot 307SW install (only had to do the front doors, run power wires and install the cd-player. 12 hour-long install)

The doors were the most time consuming part and I only have pics of those.

IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

Didn't use modelling clay because it melted in a previous install :(

Box + amp rack for a 13w6v2. Also hides the extra battery :)

IMG_4389.jpg

IMG_4434.jpg

IMG_4435.jpg

No pics of it finished and installed :(

Yay. I'm off to Battle Creek for 3 days. Apparently, we have a Kmart vuilding that is sinking and it broke a water main dumping 50K gallons of water throughout the stockroom. Get to rebuild some walls and ceilings, although I don't see the point when they cannot stop the building from sinking even more. Make sense to anyone?

Whoa... I would have thought that stopping the building from sinking anymore would be numero uno on the list before fixing anything else...

Sound like state work almost...

it's k-mart, it's going to sink no matter what.

That's actually a good idea...of course, the more considerate thing to do is just turn it down unless they want otherwise :)

]thats why lol.

Just posting the latest time slip

R/T ... .266

60' ... 2.379

330 ... 6.606

1/8 ... 10.094

MPH ... 71.35

1000 ... 13.066

1/4 ... 15.586

MPH ... 88.69

Race Weight 5380lbs

Lost 3 tenths with more weight. Going to have to get out there on a cold night to get my 1/8 mile into the single digits :woot:

Get your 60' down to around 2.1 Limiting wheel spin off the hit is crucial.

Actually could have easily been in the single digit 1/8 judging from my early number on my screw up run

mmm, this hefe is quite good....yea it's 1pm...so?

me too...its 922 AM and i still havent gone to sleep because im attempting to fiberglass for the first time and im waiting for it to cure...i should take a nap

There's about as much intelligence in my accounting class as a box of rocks :(

dimetricco9.jpg

I like the suspension. How is power transferred to the wheels?

Gears and bicycle chains, that's one of the final things that needs to be added

:woot: and it flies or at least only needs one wheel touching the ground :)

technically, it does only need one wheel touching the ground as it's all direct drive

soooo happy there's no class tomorrow :)

Of all the days not to have off here, I'm pretty surprised we don't have Veterans' Day off. Especially with the military bent of the school, historically...

picked up a bottle of Frank's Red Hot, so far a 3:1 oil:hot sauce emulsion does not work in the Mistos either...

thinking maybe of just getting something really fing hot and diluting it with water