mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

<----- Doesn't know the number of students in the university.

Just remember to find someone who can weld that is on the team.

I wish I had a welder. I've been designing brackets for the UGV, and I know someone's going to want to machine them. Bitch please, a jigsaw, drill press, and MIG welder, and I could make it in less than 20 minutes.

MIG ftw :D

TIG is more fun though. :)

Hell, how big are these things? I'll make 'em for shits and giggles if you need me to :)

I have a sneaking suspicion that my neighbor is getting evicted... Text this morning asking if I know anyone would be interested in buying his new mustang and he has to sell it ASAP, and been moving stuff out all day. Considering him and his g/f just moved in together I wouldn't imagine they would be moving again a week later. *They are still together so I doubt he would be moving all his shit out of the house cause they broke up*

I have a sneaking suspicion that my neighbor is getting evicted... Text this morning asking if I know anyone would be interested in buying his new mustang and he has to sell it ASAP, and been moving stuff out all day. Considering him and his g/f just moved in together I wouldn't imagine they would be moving again a week later. *They are still together so I doubt he would be moving all his shit out of the house cause they broke up*

spend all your money (and all that you don't have) on the car and none on a home to live in. Brilliant!

Hell, how big are these things? I'll make 'em for shits and giggles if you need me to :)

not that big, but I think we can get things done here. If not, I'll let you know

bracketalternatornh5.jpg

Day is moving along fairly quickly.

If you mean fun by raising my blood pressure and wanting to throw everything to the ground and stomp on it repeatedly, then yes, I agree...:D

Oh, speaking about that 80% useless number...

I get an email from the business department about a study abroad opportunity in "Chili"...

:lol2:

I should reply if they have any openings available in Mustard, and see what reaction I get.

I have never had the pleasure of trying it.

MIG-ing my sub grill was a nice experience :P

T-20mins.

I have never had the pleasure of trying it.

MIG-ing my sub grill was a nice experience :P

If you get the chance to learn, do it. I find it fun. :)

If you mean fun by raising my blood pressure and wanting to throw everything to the ground and stomp on it repeatedly, then yes, I agree...:D

LOL, I can understand that sometimes... :ehh:

If a gearbox is a 2.68:1 Ratio and the Rear driveshaft gears are 3.10 what is the total reduction that I would have to use with using chain and sprockets...

Are you wanting to do a single range, ( with a chain & sprockets ), that has the ratio of the above?

Lids from a 2L bottle of coke and 750mL of captain will interchange perfectly.

Lids from a 2L bottle of coke and 750mL of captain will interchange perfectly.

pop the top......oh yeah

Apocalypse Now Redux + Big Fat Juicy burger with Maker's Mark and Coke for me tonight

*Penguin4x4 salutes*

Metric Tom? WTF is that? :P

a much easier way to do things?

I've never mixed up a decimal and been off a factor of ten in the english units... ;)

Yeah, dunno if I could live in MN

I definitely couldn't live in Texas.