mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

crap, I need to get to sleep, but Stairway to Heaven is on the radio, and you just can't stop mid-Stairway

ya same here

night hop

crap, I need to get to sleep, but Stairway to Heaven is on the radio, and you just can't stop mid-Stairway

ya same here

night hop

x3

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=22670

Honestly...this is conduct I'd expect from Ben Milne...not here. Delete posts for breaking the TOS, not for some vague fuzzy reason...

???

Paraphrasing here, but Dave basically made a comment about how he didn't know what next years' plans were, but he'd do whatever worked out best for Team Hybrids...apparently, that's deletable now.

This is basically a half-ban at this point...and that doesn't sit well with me. SSA deserves better.

if that is true....

yea, i saw the original before it disappeared

I have remained civil so far. This is starting to get to me..............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

I have remained civil so far. This is starting to get to me..............................................................................