mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got to warn you though, the copper I have isn't the newest stuff so your midbass response might be a big sluggish due to the aging electrons and slowing down with time.

those electrons will be just fine

just take ur copper wire and just throw it around a lil bit

thus re-energizing those copper electrons

You have to be really careful to throw it the same way every time, otherwise you will screw up the direction of the electrons and you will have to spend another 150hrs of breaking them in to get everything realigned.

I don't really notice the winters. Sure there are days that transition to cold and you bitch at those, but once it settles out you hardly notice. It does make you do things inside for a couple months, but the opposite also happens. People are WAY more active once it is nice because of the seasons.

There is absolutely no indoors for any amount of time in TX. Your activities may change but never requires you to stay indoors.

Would like to ride some bad ass snow-mobiles though

It isn't that you have to stay in, just that the times promote that you do stay in. As for outdoor activities I would highly bet that the average MN'tan spends more time in the outdoors than the average Texan.

Got to warn you though, the copper I have isn't the newest stuff so your midbass response might be a big sluggish due to the aging electrons and slowing down with time.

:lol2:

I don't really notice the winters. Sure there are days that transition to cold and you bitch at those, but once it settles out you hardly notice. It does make you do things inside for a couple months, but the opposite also happens. People are WAY more active once it is nice because of the seasons.

There is absolutely no indoors for any amount of time in TX.

No way in hell I'm spending any time outdoors in August unless I really have to.

The definition of Houston I heard from a guy from there was "It isn't hell, but you can smell it from there"

:lol2:

You laugh, but people really do spend hundreds on risers to lift their cables up off the floor...:D

And most importantly, we have lakes. I luv's tha watah.

Texas has lakes and the ocean... Doubelz tha watah.

Oh silly boy, we have more coast than you.

ummm we gots mo' feesh! Which is really what matters

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=22670

Honestly...this is conduct I'd expect from Ben Milne...not here. Delete posts for breaking the TOS, not for some vague fuzzy reason...

???

Paraphrasing here, but Dave basically made a comment about how he didn't know what next years' plans were, but he'd do whatever worked out best for Team Hybrids...apparently, that's deletable now.

This is basically a half-ban at this point...and that doesn't sit well with me. SSA deserves better.

if that is true....

And most importantly, we have lakes. I luv's tha watah.

Texas has lakes and the ocean... Doubelz tha watah.

Oh silly boy, we have more coast than you.

Thought they were about the same? ~100,000 miles

Whats this about performance tires should not be used in freezing or near freezing temps..never heard that one before

Whats this about performance tires should not be used in freezing or near freezing temps..never heard that one before

Try driving on them once in cold weather and you will never ask that question. Holy lack of traction.

Never driven a car/truck with anything other than M+S tires on em :shrug:

used to drive a buddies 93 rx7 that had toyo ra1's on it for tracking. those tires got real sticky when they were warm, but were slippery when cold. 100 treadwear i think.

Try driving on them once in cold weather and you will never ask that question. Holy lack of traction.

Besides traction, performance tires have really good 'temp' ratings, like ''A'' or ''AA''. That is the ability to dissipate heat, not good for winter conditions.

There is absolutely no indoors for any amount of time in TX.

No way in hell I'm spending any time outdoors in August unless I really have to.

Can't remember any better times in life then practicing for all-star baseball in the heat of a summer day or riding fourwheelers mudding, climbing and trail riding in the heat of summer

Vipers have some ridiculous sized rears....345's I think

yep, but still 275 fronts, IIRC

Yep, I run summer tires on the Imp and when reading reviews of them, some people talk about trying them in the snow and literally changing lanes solely due to wind gusts

:blink:

on that note, it's partly because the rubber in the tires freezes and gets rock hard

crap, I need to get to sleep, but Stairway to Heaven is on the radio, and you just can't stop mid-Stairway