mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

oh my......

Remember, we are a bunch of horny old men in here...

I've yet to hear the woman bitch about me being a dirty old man, so I don't think it is a problem... :D

I've yet to hear the woman bitch about me being a dirty old man, so I don't think it is a problem... :D

Not like you look old, hell I doubt you'll look old in 20 years.

Some quick points as I spent too much time trying to catch up:

Terps won!!!!, we won my soccer game last night, brain numb from 3 intense days of full tilt studying for a certification exam, need to get off of here and run to the gym real quick, but enjoying listening to M1live and decompressing from studying.

• Congrats caligreen,
  • Welcome to SSA Tiffany, and glad you are not scared off by us old horny men ;)
  • Kent thanks for refreshing the spam rules, I have no bugaboo with some postwhoring, just like to know where it starts and stops :)
  • Tom, love that dual boosted pictures :)
  • Sean, just put a full set of Yoko AvidV4s's on the 528i, measureable improvement in a few areas over the Goodyears that just came off. But I need to get new rear rotors and pads. So :) -> :(
  • Audio-neon, glad your computer is allowing you back :)
  • Ryan, excellent post (in green) need to show it to my wife, seeing that I am a '77 and she is an '80. I was alive when Elvis was still kicking, and born under the Carter administration, was brought home from the hospital in a light blue '73 Bug.

oh my......

I want to learn how to weld.

welding is easy...it's all about the heat and where it's directed...

you want to grab the torch with both hands at first, keep the wire speed slow, too fast and things splatter quickly, and penetration isn't nowhere what it should be.........................

oh hell....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Terps won!!!!, we won my soccer game last night, brain numb from 3 intense days of full tilt studying for a certification exam, need to get off of here and run to the gym real quick, but enjoying listening to M1live and decompressing from studying.

• Congrats caligreen,
  • Welcome to SSA Tiffany, and glad you are not scared off by us old horny men ;)
  • Kent thanks for refreshing the spam rules, I have no bugaboo with some postwhoring, just like to know where it starts and stops :)
  • Sean, just put a full set of Yoko AvidV4s's on the 528i, measureable improvement in a few areas over the Goodyears that just came off. But I need to get new rear rotors and pads. So :) -> :(
  • Ryan, excellent post (in green) need to show it to my wife, seeing that I am a '77 and she is an '80. I was alive when Elvis was still kicking, and born under the Carter administration, was brought home from the hospital in a light blue '73 Bug.

Pads and Rotors from Zeckhausen. The Axxis Deluxe stop the dusting problem and he should have some cheap rotors. It's a bm'er so they are ultra easy to slap on.

• Congrats caligreen,

:) Thank you!

No worries ^_^, I'm used to it.

Not like you look old, hell I doubt you'll look old in 20 years.

True... Although I get called an old man quite often by the phrases that I use. I don't consider that a bad thing either considering the way some of the youth today act.

• Congrats caligreen,

How could you drive a car with GoodYears? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! !

My Baby's Momma is twice the whore I ever was. That's pretty bad.

Going to construct an enclosure tomorrow. Probably the last 12V enclosure I'll ever do.

Fuck, my pizza's done and I have another 20 minutes till I can take this whitening shit out.

Going to construct an enclosure tomorrow. Probably the last 12V enclosure I'll ever do.

:(

• Congrats caligreen,

How could you drive a car with GoodYears? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! !

Hey I do. I looooooove them.

Glad everyone loves me GF soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. haha

mornin bitches

car shopping in Houston yaaaaaaay :lol2:

Oh shit

shit

shit

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

You don't want to know what I drove off the lot today

oh boy

I use the term drive loosely, obviously

Cock Tease Pic