mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

weather.com says tonight we may get large hail and tornadoes. I've never heard them actually predict tornadoes. But yikes.

Hopefully it will total my truck here in Wichita. Insurance >> having to sell.

weather.com says tonight we may get large hail and tornadoes. I've never heard them actually predict tornadoes. But yikes.

Geee, great.

The fackin' wind was unbelievable. Not exactly a day to drive 710mi. :( Managed a whopping 13.1mpg

If you define an office where your secretary is

...then my office is my lap

ZING

Someone's going to have trouble walking tomorrow.

need to find a tire guy who knows what the hell they are doing with Mercedes...rotating the tires is gonna be a bitch

What makes them a bitch? Do they have the bolts instead of lug nuts? The holes seem small, but that's what thin-wall sockets are for :).

Mine has very long bolts and it can be pesky to take on or take off the tire.

lack of airtools ftl.

Just had some good old healthy Chinese food.

Man, I miss having chinese.

In other news wifey broke passenger sun visor on the car. :(

Huh, no chinese in MD?

Huh, how'd she managed teh smoothness?

How hard is it to make popcorn? Third time this year that has been the cause of the fire alarm...

I thought you lived in Pennsylvania, not Pennsyltucky

Airtools ftw

*starts making air hammer noises*

speaking of air tools, how's your mama? ZING

speaking of air tools, how's your mama? ZING

she's 82 and likes young men

Chillin in a hotel room in Wichita, teh woman is in the shower. :)

I'll be there Monday night :)

Well shit, I'm back in Manhattan right now. :(

And I'm in Wichita. God damn the food choices here are terrible.

Well shit... But yea, have to agree with you on those food choices. When you headed back to the great white north?

Geee, great.

The fackin' wind was unbelievable. Not exactly a day to drive 710mi. :( Managed a whopping 13.1mpg

You drove in this today? That had to suck. We had sustained winds of 40mph with gusts to 55, at home we had sustained of 50 and gusts past 60...

Someone's going to have trouble walking tomorrow.

Nicely done.

Also learned today that if you are bored, you can weld .0625" Chrome-molly tubing with an 1/8" rod on an arc welder as long as you don't fuck around at all...

I just wanted to say...

HELLO!! :D

and

I think we were on the same wave link...I'm craving Chinese food!! ^-^

why do you have poor food selections in Kansas?

Sean: Its out of your way, but inbetween Abilene and Newton on highway 15, there is a small town named Durham, there is a Mennonite restaurant in 'down town' there (2 blocks west of the gas station) that serves some damn good food. Good old fashion cooking, 10$ for a buffet, and friday nights, lord is it good.

Because its Kansas... There are some really good places to eat in the state, you just have to know where the little hole in the walls are, but there are plenty of 'restaurant in a box' places if you like that (Applebees, Old Chicago, etc, etc), but I can eat those anywhere...

The brewery that is in Old Town serves some pretty decent beer I think, but haven't really tried to many restaurants that I could rave about in Wichita, I know the woman realllllllly loves the sushi at Sumo's there in town.

Course then in my opinion there is no place to get excellent food here in Manhattan either, all we have is choke-n-pukes and typical chains.

True true,..you really can find an apple bees or something like that anywhere

I agree. I like the little restaurants that aren't part of a chain. I need to find some around here.. Ive found some places in New Orleans that are suposed to have good BBQ that i wouldn't mind trying..

But I LOOVE Really Good Southern homemade Food :)

then agian...I am a Southern Girl ^-^

Chillin in a hotel room in Wichita, teh woman is in the shower. :)

I'll be there Monday night :)

Well shit, I'm back in Manhattan right now. :(

And I'm in Wichita. God damn the food choices here are terrible.

Well shit... But yea, have to agree with you on those food choices. When you headed back to the great white north?

Thursday to Lawrence, Friday to MSP

I just wanted to say...

HELLO!! :D

and

I think we were on the same wave link...I'm craving Chinese food!! ^-^

Not KS, but Wichita. Kansas City has great selections

Because its Kansas... There are some really good places to eat in the state, you just have to know where the little hole in the walls are, but there are plenty of 'restaurant in a box' places if you like that (Applebees, Old Chicago, etc, etc), but I can eat those anywhere...

The brewery that is in Old Town serves some pretty decent beer I think, but haven't really tried to many restaurants that I could rave about in Wichita, I know the woman realllllllly loves the sushi at Sumo's there in town.

Course then in my opinion there is no place to get excellent food here in Manhattan either, all we have is choke-n-pukes and typical chains.

I am not so interested in Sushi in a town this blue collar.

True true,..you really can find an apple bees or something like that anywhere

I agree. I like the little restaurants that aren't part of a chain. I need to find some around here.. Ive found some places in New Orleans that are suposed to have good BBQ that i wouldn't mind trying..

But I LOOVE Really Good Southern homemade Food :)

then agian...I am a Southern Girl ^-^

BBQ in Kansas >> all

And even though I am travelling with a vegetarian we are going to LC's in KC on Thursday night. I'll have to stop at a second place for him to eat :D