mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I came back to my computer to type something up here, but now that I'm here I've forgotten.

oh now I remember. I ate a PB & J for lunch and my burps still taste like peanut butter. Isn't everybody glad I remembered?

i've not moved from this one spot on the bed in the past 30min, yet i've managed to lose my cell phone?

Hmm, if they truly have real Kobe beef then I might have a spending problem.

*obviously didn't go get beer yet, my colleague needs 10 minutes.

real Kobe beef is only available in Kobe

*goes back to his corner*

True true,..you really can find an apple bees or something like that anywhere

I agree. I like the little restaurants that aren't part of a chain. I need to find some around here.. Ive found some places in New Orleans that are suposed to have good BBQ that i wouldn't mind trying..

But I LOOVE Really Good Southern homemade Food :)

then agian...I am a Southern Girl ^-^

BBQ in Kansas >> all

I'm not so sure about that one...

Of course I've never been to Kansas

Kansas City is the home of barbecue! Didn't you know that?

I was not aware, but rest assured the next time I'm in Kansas I'll hit up a good BBQ place

MK, what type of reloading is your friend looking to start doing? Rifle, pistol, plinking, target, what?

He should start poking around forums, Lee and Dillon are two companies to start looking at. Some people say just get a Dillon 650 to start with and be done with it, I know other people who have loaded a couple years and ~50,000rds on a single stage press before getting a progressive.

Personally I'm not sure what I'm going to go with yet for loading .45ACP, I'm thinking I might go with a Lee Pro 1000 for starters, would like a Dillon 650, but don't want to pony up that cash.

If you don't want to pony up the cash for it, I KNOW he won't either :lol: I know he wants to reload his 223. I'm sure there is more but thats all I know of.

i've not moved from this one spot on the bed in the past 30min, yet i've managed to lose my cell phone?

I have done that. :Doh:

they say

this is the city

the city of angels

all I see is dead wings

BLAH BLAH BLAH,,,,, fudge GROWING UP, fudge GIRLS. fudge RESPONSIBILITYS IM SO SICK OF STUPID fudgeING chit

Captain Maturity strikes again.

My roommate always looks at me kinda funny when I just randomly laugh out loud at my computer. Sean, this is usually your fault. :P

thanks for being pricks im just sick of being stressed and depressed

BLAH BLAH BLAH,,,,, fudge GROWING UP, fudge GIRLS. fudge RESPONSIBILITYS IM SO SICK OF STUPID fudgeING chit

My roommate always looks at me kinda funny when I just randomly laugh out loud at my computer. Sean, this is usually your fault. :P

target shooting and/or loud music usually fixes it for me

target shooting and/or loud music usually fixes it for me

Bass/Burnouts do it for me.

Its time for a H0P quiz!!!!

I will make this as complicated as possible so that it may resemble real life as much as possible...

So upon getting a text message from your groups president that says, "We are getting Long sleeve Magellan Moss colored shirts. Make sure you get the cotton shirt." you head to the nearest Academy. Upon entering the Academy you proceed to the section that sells Magellan shirts. When you arrive you see there are many colors to choose from. So first you approach a shirt that looks like a "moss" color to you. Upon closer inspection you see that the shirt is in fact one of the Moss color but it is a long sleeve shirt so you move on. You then see a long sleeve moss colored shirt on a circular rack. You approach it and see on the tag of the shirt that it says, Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester. So you continue to another spot were you see another long sleeve moss colored shirt. Upon checking the tag you read, "Shell: 100% Cotton Lining: 100% Polyester". Now seeing these shirts you sit back and ponder...

Which shirt should you purchase?

A) The short sleeve moss colored shirt

B) The long sleeve moss colored shirt w/ the nylon/polyester tag

C) The long sleeve moss colored shirt w/ the cotton/polyester tag

D) All of the above

E) None of the above and then send a text to your president stating, "There r no long sleeve cotton here just the norm ones."

I will make this as complicated as possible so that it may resemble real life as much as possible...

So upon getting a text message from your groups president that says, "We are getting Long sleeve Magellan Moss colored shirts. Make sure you get the cotton shirt." you head to the nearest Academy. Upon entering the Academy you proceed to the section that sells Magellan shirts. When you arrive you see there are many colors to choose from. So first you approach a shirt that looks like a "moss" color to you. Upon closer inspection you see that the shirt is in fact one of the Moss color but it is a long sleeve shirt so you move on. You then see a long sleeve moss colored shirt on a circular rack. You approach it and see on the tag of the shirt that it says, Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester. So you continue to another spot were you see another long sleeve moss colored shirt. Upon checking the tag you read, "Shell: 100% Cotton Lining: 100% Polyester". Now seeing these shirts you sit back and ponder...

D) All of the above

E) None of the above and then send a text to your president stating, "There r no long sleeve cotton here just the norm ones."

I would say C if I was serious.

........ but I would send back a text saying "This is Louisiana, it's to damn hot for long sleeve, especially cotton."

Lets have

a Top :woot:

Option F: Send a text saying they are stupid and to buy whatever you like. :)

MK, what type of reloading is your friend looking to start doing? Rifle, pistol, plinking, target, what?

He should start poking around forums, Lee and Dillon are two companies to start looking at. Some people say just get a Dillon 650 to start with and be done with it, I know other people who have loaded a couple years and ~50,000rds on a single stage press before getting a progressive.

Personally I'm not sure what I'm going to go with yet for loading .45ACP, I'm thinking I might go with a Lee Pro 1000 for starters, would like a Dillon 650, but don't want to pony up that cash.

If you don't want to pony up the cash for it, I KNOW he won't either :lol: I know he wants to reload his 223. I'm sure there is more but thats all I know of.

I'd probably go with a single stage Lee 'O' frame press if it was me then, they seem like a pretty decent press (my boss has one) and are fairly cheap.

http://www.leeprecision.com/

Their website isn't working for me right now though...

Truck de-badged (sp)?

Side.jpg

Seattle's economy is bad.

It is going to get better. No one is sure when.

But at least we're not Cleveland or Phoenix.

Such was the consensus among five experts who spoke at an economic panel discussion sponsored by the Seattle City Council on Monday.

ha!

:Doh:

why do you have poor food selections in Kansas?

Because its Kansas... There are some really good places to eat in the state, you just have to know where the little hole in the walls are, but there are plenty of 'restaurant in a box' places if you like that (Applebees, Old Chicago, etc, etc), but I can eat those anywhere...

The brewery that is in Old Town serves some pretty decent beer I think, but haven't really tried to many restaurants that I could rave about in Wichita, I know the woman realllllllly loves the sushi at Sumo's there in town.

Course then in my opinion there is no place to get excellent food here in Manhattan either, all we have is choke-n-pukes and typical chains.

I am not so interested in Sushi in a town this blue collar.

podunk sushi ftl, great way to get sick.

Sort of like average CA sushi...so prevalent the fuckers don't even care if its old anymore

lol, you hit the nail on the head there, there's gotta be over 20 bad sushi places in town and only two or three that are edible. i don't even know how or why there are so many sushi places in a town of < 100,000 people. i will say though, that when you have a surplus of sushi places some are bound to be really really good.

What is the best way to remove stickers and badges from a truck?

For the stickers, simply peel them off and clean the adhesive residue with WD40. For badges, use a new, clean bondo applicator, then again, clean the adhesive with WD40.

Just make sure the badges aren't affixed with a stud/nut.

been there, done that :Doh:

What is the best way to remove stickers and badges from a truck?

For the stickers, simply peel them off and clean the adhesive residue with WD40. For badges, use a new, clean bondo applicator, then again, clean the adhesive with WD40.

Just make sure the badges aren't affixed with a stud/nut.

been there, done that :Doh:

Doesn't sound fun. :shrug:

Hmm, if they truly have real Kobe beef then I might have a spending problem.

*obviously didn't go get beer yet, my colleague needs 10 minutes.

real Kobe beef is only available in Kobe

*goes back to his corner*

i know it's a repost but it's relevant :D

Dillon's facility is not too far from where I grew up. Went on a tour there when I was a kid, 'twas freakin' awesome.

D) All of the above

i'm sorry, but you PHAIL because there is no choice for a short sleeve shirt in the paragraph. notice my bolded sentence in your statement.

but in all seriouseness, i wouldn't buy any because why the hell would you need a moss colored shirt?