mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I feel where your coming from on how cops are good people, But it seems like when ever a cop is in 10 feet of me I end up going to jail or what not. Bull chit..

And I love how they always ask for my ID when my boys get pulled over and im just tagging along..

So I try to not even leave my house anymore or ride with chicks since they never get pulled over.

Uh-oh, someone's getting hungry. Better go warm up a bottle.

Your from Michigan?

Im from Grand Rapids..

I just hate driving around my city since there are so many cops out and i HATE cops..

I'm not from Michigan, but very close in NW IN.

Grand Rapids isn't too bad. Everything is pretty much a chithole until you reach St. Joe and East from there until about K-Zoo. I actually like driving around Detroit.

Soooooooooooo true..

WHAT!

....yes we CAN -.-

You used the shoulder to pass a car on the interstate and almost hit a WALL. :Doh:

I did not almost hit the wall..i saw the wall..there was PLENTY of space! >_< it was the size of a car lane!

Still an illegal pass.

Uh-oh, someone's getting hungry. Better go warm up a bottle.

Hey, thanks man. That's kind of you but I drink my vokda neat extremely chilled or room temp. No need to heat it.

:D

I feel where your coming from on how cops are good people, But it seems like when ever a cop is in 10 feet of me I end up going to jail or what not. Bull chit..

And I love how they always ask for my ID when my boys get pulled over and im just tagging along..

So I try to not even leave my house anymore or ride with chicks since they never get pulled over.

Most are great people and if your respectful and admit to doing wrong they will let it go with a warning or smaller ticket.

But OTHER times, you get the cop who just lost his wife to another man, she took his house, most his money, AND his BEER, and he is looking for someone to fuck up.

WHAT!

....yes we CAN -.-

You used the shoulder to pass a car on the interstate and almost hit a WALL. :Doh:

I did not almost hit the wall..i saw the wall..there was PLENTY of space! >_< it was the size of a car lane!

Still an illegal pass.

There was a yellow line CLEARLY indicating the end of the actual driving lanes. :Doh:

Most are great people and if your respectful and admit to doing wrong they will let it go with a warning or smaller ticket.

But OTHER times, you get the cop who just lost his wife to another man, she took his house, most his money, AND his BEER, and he is looking for someone to fudge up.

And everytime a cop see's me im that person that has to be with that cop that is a dick..

But OTHER times, you get the cop who just lost his wife to another man, she took his house, most his money, AND his BEER, and he is looking for someone to fudge up.

And everytime a cop see's me im that person that has to be with that cop that is a dick..

Better than being that target for an angry sad and lonely IRS agent.

:suicide-santa:

but i HATE it when people whore like crazy (duran)

:squintfinger:

Lies!

Well this is great..

I hope I dont get pulled over..

Im out to the bar.. See ya guys later..

Hope and pray I dont get pulled over..

Only thing I'm worried about when getting pulled over is my window tint. So, while they are behind me I roll them down, and disconnect the power window buttons. Lol

"Officer my power windows don't work"

Tint Ticket Top :woot:

TTT :woot:

WHAT!

....yes we CAN -.-

Still an illegal pass.

I know, It was an accident . I wasn't paying attention..i admit that. IT happens. That doesn't mean that i am a bad drive.

neither dose it mean other women are bad drivers.

.who are the people who mostly get in wrecks and total their vehicles? hmmm? o.O I've heard more about men causing traffic problems then women

Anyway. We all mess up while driving, some people worse than others .

Edited by xGTDropTopx

BLAH I HAVE A chit TON OF EXTRA 1/0 AWG WHOOOO HOOO BIG 3 IS GOING DOWN IN THE MORNING

WHAT!

....yes we CAN -.-

Still an illegal pass.

I know, It was an accident . I wasn't paying attention..i admit that. IT happens.

Wasn't that the same day you forced a BMW off the road when you changed lanes?

No its not -.-

and if you don't stop... :glare:..

you wont be happy :D:D

Edited by xGTDropTopx

I actually like driving around Detroit.

Really? I guess it is some interesting scenery when you have beautiful well maintained buildings then a block later you have run down sh*tholes.

WHAT!

....yes we CAN -.-

Still an illegal pass.

I know, It was an accident . I wasn't paying attention..i admit that. IT happens. That doesn't mean that i am a bad drive.

neither dose it mean other women are bad drivers.

.who are the people who mostly get in wrecks and total their vehicles? hmmm? o.O I've heard more about men causing traffic problems then women

Anyway. We all mess up while driving, some people worse than others .

An evasive maneuver because of a momentary lapse in judgment is OK. In fact, statistics do show that men are far more likely to drive recklessly than women. It's the whole testosterone and alpha male thing supposedly. I do completely agree with the statistics as I have done some really dumb things while driving.

im so excited to do the big 3. just one more thing closer to the system, even tho i wont have the power or the amp repaired any time soon but hey slowly taking off