mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

BASTERD!!!!!!!!! haha just my luck the one guy i have argued with on here and he wins the top i posted 3 times in a row for hahah,,, well ///M5 im kinda happy you pissed me off and made me decide to PROVE HIM lol and learn it i dont think i have left this forum just about all day

Pffft, if you don't argue at least occasionally you aren't discussing anything worthwhile. :)

I've had several people on top, does that count as the same? :):P

I've had several people on top, does that count as the same? :):P

Lol, I don't think it does.

///M5

im setting everything aside.. i was pissed but our argument lead me to finally understand clipping.

Goal wasn't to piss you off, but set you straight as it seems you needed it. If you don't know about something you shouldn't respond. I say things like they are and don't hold back no matter who you are. Life is too short for bullshit politics. Simple solution, don't post shit and I won't call you out on it.

delayaTOP, that shit is mine bitches.

///M5

im setting everything aside.. i was pissed but our argument lead me to finally understand clipping.

Goal wasn't to piss you off, but set you straight as it seems you needed it. If you don't know about something you shouldn't respond. I say things like they are and don't hold back no matter who you are. Life is too short for bullchit politics. Simple solution, don't post chit and I won't call you out on it.

lol ok DEAL.

I've always loved how on the site mods can post what they want but when they are quoted the word filter kicks in. :D

I've always loved how on the site mods can post what they want but when they are quoted the word filter kicks in. :D

Ahhh, 'tis good isn't it. :)

On that I'm out for the evening.

Later y'all.

On that I'm out for the evening.

Later y'all.

me too, off to the gym at... 1:40a.m WOO HOO, way to end a good night BIG3 in the morning and a first top

Goodnight all! ^_^have a good evening!! :)

BE SAFE :D

Edited by xGTDropTopx

statistics show that girls are not the best at driving

Last autumn, on a longer trip, I barely kept up with a girl driving a Fiat Punto. That girl was an awesome driver, changed my opinion forever :)

Uh-oh, someone's getting hungry. Better go warm up a bottle.

Hey, thanks man. That's kind of you but I drink my vokda neat extremely chilled or room temp. No need to heat it.

:D

kristianspictures040.jpg

"Naw man, it's my ba-ba!"

Cute kid :D

Goodnight all! ^_^have a good evening!! :)

BE SAFE :D

Heh, it's friday morning over here :P

:woot:

Ryan2, Dizzie Gillespie's Jam download worked, thanks :D

Time to go to lectures. Later !

i like the enameled cast iron cookware, i would not have guessed. it takes some skills to cook with proper cast iron, much respect! :bigclap:

aren't we missing some scenery pics?