mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

WHAT!

....yes we CAN -.-

You used the shoulder to pass a car on the interstate and almost hit a WALL. :Doh:

I did not almost hit the wall..i saw the wall..there was PLENTY of space! >_< it was the size of a car lane!

Still an illegal pass.

I know, It was an accident . I wasn't paying attention..i admit that. IT happens. That doesn't mean that i am a bad drive.

neither dose it mean other women are bad drivers.

.who are the people who mostly get in wrecks and total their vehicles? hmmm? o.O I've heard more about men causing traffic problems then women

Anyway. We all mess up while driving, some people worse than others .

An evasive maneuver because of a momentary lapse in judgment is OK. In fact, statistics do show that men are far more likely to drive recklessly than women. It's the whole testosterone and alpha male thing supposedly. I do completely agree with the statistics as I have done some really dumb things while driving.

this is true but statistics also show that when they want men are for better drivers than woman. watch a show on it like last week on the discovery channel

Uh-oh, someone's getting hungry. Better go warm up a bottle.

Hey, thanks man. That's kind of you but I drink my vokda neat extremely chilled or room temp. No need to heat it.

:D

Ewwww. I can't hardly drink vodka since I got alcohol poisoning on it sophomore year of college. Its either beer or some form of whiskey for me. preferably beer. :)

WHAT!

....yes we CAN -.-

You used the shoulder to pass a car on the interstate and almost hit a WALL. :Doh:

I did not almost hit the wall..i saw the wall..there was PLENTY of space! >_< it was the size of a car lane!

Still an illegal pass.

I know, It was an accident . I wasn't paying attention..i admit that. IT happens. That doesn't mean that i am a bad drive.

neither dose it mean other women are bad drivers.

.who are the people who mostly get in wrecks and total their vehicles? hmmm? o.O I've heard more about men causing traffic problems then women

Anyway. We all mess up while driving, some people worse than others .

An evasive maneuver because of a momentary lapse in judgment is OK. In fact, statistics do show that men are far more likely to drive recklessly than women. It's the whole testosterone and alpha male thing supposedly. I do completely agree with the statistics as I have done some really dumb things while driving.

this is true but statistics also show that when they want men are for better drivers than woman. watch a show on it like last week on the discovery channel

I guess it just depends on where you get your statistics. :shrug:

Yep, you can get statistics to say anything you want, and the mathematician drown crossing the river that only averaged 3' deep. :)

Hey, thanks man. That's kind of you but I drink my vokda neat extremely chilled or room temp. No need to heat it.

kristianspictures040.jpg

"Naw man, it's my ba-ba!"

Damn, that's old. I need to update his pics.

Yep, you can get statistics to say anything you want, and the mathematician drown crossing the river that only averaged 3' deep. :)

Those mathematicians shouldn't being fording rivers... Do the math and build a bridge!

Thats quite the little pimp you have there Ryan. :)

In all these handgun convo's, I am lost.

You're not alone.....

I fired one once

So I just went to CA.com forums for the first time. "WOW" is all I have to say. Thank God this place isn't like that. I read 2 topics and got the hell out of there!

Hopefully we can keep it that way.

///M5

im setting everything aside.. i was pissed but our argument lead me to finally understand clipping.

Here is my early present from the wifey

3389082612_4395f0e49b_b.jpg

Here are a few of the kitchen.

3389081418_7f544b891c.jpg?v=0

3388272957_bdede6a237.jpg?v=0

^---this is my dishwasher. I love it very much. The fridge is good, the oven I'm not so excited about. The cabinets are not installed yet, as you can see, and no counter tops.

We need to install the gas line for the cook-top soon too. Having a quality gas cook-top will make me one happy man. I haven't had decent cooking facilities in years. $$$ just pouring out into this project. Not to happy about that, but I got great deals on everything I have got so far accept the cabinets, and they are the only thing I'm pissed about so far. I want to do stone counter tops, but I'm not sure I'm ready to invest in it yet.

Here is a teaser of the coolest button I have ever pressed....

3388318327_b0bed42e68.jpg?v=0

Dang Le Creuset and Aston all in one post. :wub:

///M5

im setting everything aside.. i was pissed but our argument lead me to finally understand clipping.

Good deal. No one here means to be an ass, people just want you to learn. :)

kristianspictures040.jpg

awww!!! he's so Cute! :wub: * loves kids*..He really is adorable and a very happy looking baby! ^-^

In all these handgun convo's, I am lost.

You're not alone.....

I fired one once

I might have fired one once, or twice, or a few thousand rounds....

I actually take my whiskey cold. Thanks though.

Now we think alike although, Crown Royal >> Vodka for me anyway.

I actually take my whiskey cold. Thanks though.

:wub::wub:

BASTERD!!!!!!!!! haha just my luck the one guy i have argued with on here and he wins the top i posted 3 times in a row for hahah,,, well ///M5 im kinda happy you pissed me off and made me decide to PROVE HIM lol and learn it i dont think i have left this forum just about all day

You got out of Wichita in time Sean, there is a blizzard warning for friday-saturday currently. If it gets cold enough projected snow fall of 8-15 inches.

kristianspictures040.jpg

Wow, he is starting to look more and more like you.