mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got a lot of work done on installing the new speakers. Jasper Jig is a dream and if all goes well I will be tuning tomorrow evening :D

Love my Jasper Jigs. I used to make my own, but after doing a couple boxes they'd be ready to be remade, so having the Jaspers saves time.

They never seem to be the right diameter for flush mounting mids and tweets, but work great for subs.

I too at one point liked to rattle teeth, but that was nearly 20 years ago :Doh:

probably the main reason I won't step foot in Abercrombie & Bitch...

that and I sure as hell ain't paying more than $20 for a pair of Made In China jeans...

Although I seem to find myself more and more wearing a bathing suit, slides, t-shirt, and little else these days...

ugh Obama and his universal health care and the media coverage of it make me sick

His retarded propensity to spend is going to devalue the dollar even further. Considering the Euro is floating at around $1.40 that is absurd. Exactly the opposite of what we need right now.

political-pictures-barack-obama-turn-water.jpg

I too at one point liked to rattle teeth, but that was nearly 20 years ago :Doh:

that and I sure as hell ain't paying more than $20 for a pair of Made In China jeans...

I don't get the connection, but agree on the uselessness of abershit

A&F and most other trendy stores (American Eagle comes to mind) sell jeans in the neighborhood of $50-60 (a lot of said jeans have holes in them, but that's not the issue here) and most are "Made In China" with foreign sourced cotton.

I can get 2 pairs of Made In USA with USA sourced cotton jeans off the Internet for that price...and they'll usually last twice as long

(Never have bought anything from either A&F or AE, but I've been burned enough times on Chinese made jeans to recommend against them...)

most of the Mexican made jeans I've had are well built though; Wrangler, Lee, Arizona, et al...

The guy who designed the PT Cruiser and the Chevrolet HHR is now the head of Cadillac...

300amp alt. or 350 amp alt. that is the question?

The guy who designed the PT Cruiser and the Chevrolet HHR is now the head of Cadillac...

:barf2:

Why do all these idiots feel they need to send their subs thousands of watts?

I wonder the same thing. "Hey if I send my BTL 4000 watts will it handle it?" It's not helped by people who say that they put a larger amp on that same sub and it handles it fine, but then don't qualify that statement by saying that they haven't clamped the amplifier so they have no idea how much power is actually going to the sub.

Going garage sale-ing this Friday and Saturday. Since I basically want/need everything for my new place. New couch, big screen, entertainment center, dining room table and chairs, bar stools for my little counter space, and maybe computer desk and chest of drawers. Right now I feel too cheap to buy it all new, so I'm going to see what's out there. Especially bar stools, I think those need to have a little character built in upon purchase. But I'll see what else I can find at a discount. Otherwise I'd feel like I'm perking up the economy by myself.

I might know a guy who can build a custom entertainment center for a good price for a fellow SSA member...

Hmm, I forgot about that. Enticing. I'm still clueless about what I would want, however. Not sure if I want wood or metal/glass.

Well we know they wont' be selling any more cars then.

I don't get the connection, but agree on the uselessness of abershit

A&F and most other trendy stores (American Eagle comes to mind) sell jeans in the neighborhood of $50-60 (a lot of said jeans have holes in them, but that's not the issue here) and most are "Made In China" with foreign sourced cotton.

I can get 2 pairs of Made In USA with USA sourced cotton jeans off the Internet for that price...and they'll usually last twice as long

(Never have bought anything from either A&F or AE, but I've been burned enough times on Chinese made jeans to recommend against them...)

Ok. Still curious on the connection to rattling teeth 20 years ago

Bye, bye Cadillac :(

most of the Mexican made jeans I've had are well built though; Wrangler, Lee, Arizona, et al...

I've found some of the 'nicer' jeans on cheap cheap sale before and gotten them, waste of money. I can wear holes in 'em in a year while a standard pair of Levi's will go for a long ass time till they wear out.

:barf2:

Dammit. Now they are going to make some butt ugly contraption that is just fucked in ever essence of the word.