mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Once again scientists determine that suckling on a mother's breast is normal, healthy, relaxing, and fun. Plus there's some kind of benefit for infants as well

Once again scientists determine that suckling on a mother's breast is normal, healthy, relaxing, and fun. Plus there's some kind of benefit for infants as well

Haha. Breastasis FTW!

Ashley just drove over to pick up some more things left here. She was crying and wouldn't even come into my house. I absolutely hate that. Makes me feel like such an asshole. I was trying to be light with the conversation so that it could be quasi-friendly and not dive back into old stuff or remind of the relationship too much, but apparently she didn't like that either. She said "Apparently you're taking this better than I am" and stormed into her car. I don't know wtf I could have done better. Kinda makes me not want to get into another relationship ever. I've had like 14 and they've all ended in heartache. But I was her first boyfriend. That's nice when you're in the relationship sometimes (sometimes bad), but absolutely terrible if it ends.

There's nothing that can be done in that situation to ease things. If you show no emotion, you don't care, even though you are doing it in her best interest. If you show emotion, you're a stupid asshole. No win.

KU I say you did the right thing.

The right thing was to try to do the right thing. Ryan is right though you will always be made out to be the jerk, but the truth is you did try. To me that's worth it all when I go to bed.

Well thanks fellers. I do my best.

Going garage sale-ing this Friday and Saturday. Since I basically want/need everything for my new place. New couch, big screen, entertainment center, dining room table and chairs, bar stools for my little counter space, and maybe computer desk and chest of drawers. Right now I feel too cheap to buy it all new, so I'm going to see what's out there. Especially bar stools, I think those need to have a little character built in upon purchase. But I'll see what else I can find at a discount. Otherwise I'd feel like I'm perking up the economy by myself.

Braves are on a roll. Whoo!

ugh Obama and his universal health care and the media coverage of it make me sick

How about for adults?

ugh Obama and his universal health care and the media coverage of it make me sick

His retarded propensity to spend is going to devalue the dollar even further. Considering the Euro is floating at around $1.40 that is absurd. Exactly the opposite of what we need right now.

Going garage sale-ing this Friday and Saturday. Since I basically want/need everything for my new place. New couch, big screen, entertainment center, dining room table and chairs, bar stools for my little counter space, and maybe computer desk and chest of drawers. Right now I feel too cheap to buy it all new, so I'm going to see what's out there. Especially bar stools, I think those need to have a little character built in upon purchase. But I'll see what else I can find at a discount. Otherwise I'd feel like I'm perking up the economy by myself.

I might know a guy who can build a custom entertainment center for a good price for a fellow SSA member...

I'd like to be in a place where I could perk up the economy all on my own.

I'd like to find a fucking Regal worth buying.

Ha, good luck. Nearly an oxymoron.

In all seriousness I'd expect them all to be walloped by their previous owners. If you find a cherry I'd expect it to be overpriced.

I'm telling you man... Buy a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and I'll build you a gun rack for the back glass just to see people go WTF?!?

Why do all these idiots feel they need to send their subs thousands of watts?

And I'm going to have to agree with Sean on the Regal comment....

I really don't know. I have 4k+ worth of amplification available in the house but I consider it all headroom, I have zero want to use it all.

They are idiots

Am I the oddball to have big ass amps and want the room to have and play with high efficiency horns in teh house?

They are idiots

Isn't most of society?

"What's going to sound the best off 3K?" Seriously. Nothing sounds good with 3000 watts going through it. How can you hear anything else?

Now, I loved every generation of the Mag, and for all intensive purposes, it sounded great off a couple hundred watts. I threw a lot more power at them, but only for short periods of time, and by the time you get around 500, good sound goes out the window to just blatant loudness. What's the point anymore?

One would think differently, but I really miss my old SPL160s sealed off 400. Nothing I have come across has sounded better to me, but that only works if the rest of the system is up to par and you are actually using it for SUB bass. Maybe I'm getting old as there was a brief point in time where I did like to rattle teeth.

I'm telling you man... Buy a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S and I'll build you a gun rack for the back glass just to see people go WTF?!?

How about a harpoon mount hanging off the back. That would really raise some eyebrows.

"AYE, be huntin Moby Dick!"

Got a lot of work done on installing the new speakers. Jasper Jig is a dream and if all goes well I will be tuning tomorrow evening :D