mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Oh the RD funnies on CA are a good read. :lol:

Dad got out of hospital yesterday and he needs 2 stents, which the insurance doesn't cover :(

As if the financial situation isn't bad enough...

Might just have to check them out.

Link ?

Sometimes CA is very good material to get my mind of problems...

Might just have to check them out.

Link ?

Sometimes CA is very good material to get my mind of problems...

39 pages of funny: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420810

The T3 guy calling RD shady is classic, along with someone under 'Dan Wiggins' telling Steve to call him because he knows how to run a successful company.

Sean, what kind of screws did you use to mount your MDF Baffles on the silverado? Also how hard is it to get the door panel on since the MDF protrudes through the door panel.

Sean, what kind of screws did you use to mount your MDF Baffles on the silverado? Also how hard is it to get the door panel on since the MDF protrudes through the door panel.

No memory of the screws. Either sheet metal screws or bolts but sorry I am not sure.

Was it hard to get the door skins on? Sort of. The deadening made it harder than the baffles though.

RD topic brings teh lulz.

Thanks Aaron :)

Sean, I spy you reading RD nonsense. Tisk tisk tisk :P

Just picked up some RF Punch amps on Ebay minus the sinks. I have a crazy plan for these which will make for the ultimate stealth mounting arrangement.

Sean, I spy you reading RD nonsense. Tisk tisk tisk :P

Sort of a waste of time. I wasn't really that amused. Captain toolbag stays the toolbag

Just picked up some RF Punch amps on Ebay minus the sinks. I have a crazy plan for these which will make for the ultimate stealth mounting arrangement.

Amusing since you were just "done" with car audio. I know and understand the feeling though and eagerly await seeing your stealth :)

Amusing since you were just "done" with car audio. I know and understand the feeling though and eagerly await seeing your stealth :)

Well, if this POS Directed amp worked like it should I wouldn't be fucking with anything, but yeah. . . I am done once these come in. Done buying equipment. Only other thing I will do is add a sub in the GT.

I need tunes to drive and I will NOT use the HU for power, so I am stuck having to make do with the cheapies.

But I thought I was Captain Toolbag?

or was what Captain Screwball...

Ashley just drove over to pick up some more things left here. She was crying and wouldn't even come into my house. I absolutely hate that. Makes me feel like such an asshole. I was trying to be light with the conversation so that it could be quasi-friendly and not dive back into old stuff or remind of the relationship too much, but apparently she didn't like that either. She said "Apparently you're taking this better than I am" and stormed into her car. I don't know wtf I could have done better. Kinda makes me not want to get into another relationship ever. I've had like 14 and they've all ended in heartache. But I was her first boyfriend. That's nice when you're in the relationship sometimes (sometimes bad), but absolutely terrible if it ends.

Ashley just drove over to pick up some more things left here. She was crying and wouldn't even come into my house. I absolutely hate that. Makes me feel like such an asshole. I was trying to be light with the conversation so that it could be quasi-friendly and not dive back into old stuff or remind of the relationship too much, but apparently she didn't like that either. She said "Apparently you're taking this better than I am" and stormed into her car. I don't know wtf I could have done better. Kinda makes me not want to get into another relationship ever. I've had like 14 and they've all ended in heartache. But I was her first boyfriend. That's nice when you're in the relationship sometimes (sometimes bad), but absolutely terrible if it ends.

There's nothing that can be done in that situation to ease things. If you show no emotion, you don't care, even though you are doing it in her best interest. If you show emotion, you're a stupid asshole. No win.

There's nothing that can be done in that situation to ease things. If you show no emotion, you don't care, even though you are doing it in her best interest. If you show emotion, you're a stupid asshole. No win.

KU I say you did the right thing.

The right thing was to try to do the right thing. Ryan is right though you will always be made out to be the jerk, but the truth is you did try. To me that's worth it all when I go to bed.

alll alone in teh hop..........................

:drink40:

sailor and cola for me

i bought the grill. Its probably three years old and needs a quick fix on the hinges though. It was only fifty bucks it works well and is in otherwise decent shape. It is an elite series bir is a lower end four burner one. Should work well wapecially for what it is.

Two more beers in this tour at old Chicago.

Two more beers in this tour at old Chicago.

you have been workin hard!

Grats on the grill too

i bought the grill. Its probably three years old and needs a quick fix on the hinges though. It was only fifty bucks it works well and is in otherwise decent shape. It is an elite series bir is a lower end four burner one. Should work well wapecially for what it is.

Charbroil.