mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My personal preference is for something that is going to be used for towing, if its a gas engine, leave it alone (meaning force induction, something along those lines, intake/exhaust is fine). If its a diesel, put a tuner in it and make damn sure you have a pyro in the exhaust manifold so you don't melt something down.

I don't tow all that often, but it severely pisses me off how wimpy my truck is. My 95 F150 towed FUCKING HUGE ASS CIRCLES around my current Silverado even though the silvy has nearly 50hp more.

Had way better brakes too even though it was 7 years older.

yikes, Hubbell's flying me out to SC next week for dinner with the big wigs and extensive interviewing

I really wish I knew wtf some restaurants do to their green chile in NM. I had 4 that were run of the mill, but one was insane. I'd eat it everyday for multiple meals, it was like crack.

Been looking at recipes on the net and none of them are helping. Not that I don't make a good one, but I WANT THE CRACK.

Good start would be some more background.

If they are flying you out, they are already excited.

Now that I think about it, those three models are probably the only ones you would buy, stock or not :lol2:

Unless you would actually consider a V8 Ford Exploder? :P

With a massive suspension kit and some sort of forced induction, you bet. Preferably with a Lincoln interior or at least a King Ranch option.

Yeah I don't even know if they make suspension kits for the IRS Exploders/Aviators

I've never looked. I'd prefer something that is close from the get go as heavily modding something isn't so much fun. An SVT option would have been nice. Lazy fuckers.

If they are flying you out, they are already excited.

Or stupid.

haha, I was kind of thinking the same thing, hopefully it's the former though

as far as background, we're having dinner at a super nice restaurant Thursday night http://www.clubcorp.com/club/scripts/section/section.asp?NS=PCH&MFCODE=CCCCO it's me and 5 or 6 other candidates and the hiring director, and I think she said the president of the company is going to be there, and some other high-up peoples

and then friday morning is extensive interviewing, box lunch, and back on a plane home

wtf, seriously? How many people are they hiring?

Hmm, ML63 AMG has enough hp, can tow enough, I just wish it wasn't such a bitch looking car.

I think it fits the pricing needs as well. Warranty perhaps not though.

you know you want an X5

*flees*