mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

it seams that other than the new a/s 5 from audi my shoulder litterally prevent me from exiting the car in a normal fation. The worst of which was an A8l that I thought would really fit.

the A6, not as much. sexy coper colored one with a nice extra wood great interior. However, talk about sleepy feel from the drivers seat. They also must make audi seats for the skinny non beer and sausage weight lifting germans.

The s5 is STILL possible my personal favorite for sexiest looking car made.

I need to get down to mr m5's area and check out whats on the lots. over east here there is nothing but 10K overprices cars. i.e. similarly equiped m5 on the lot today to another 2006 that I saw in the area 60k vs 33k online.... better color on the lot though.

The S6 doesn't feel sloppy and can be had for the $40k range, but again my concern is reliability a bit. After all it is the Gallardo drivetrain, albeit a complete Audi setup so it's not like its Italian.

fuck!

54 lbs of computer is a fuck ton of computer. Aaron is gonna make you join his seti group now.

=)

the weight is really shocking, its not a full size tower either...

the really sad part about it is this computer is worth more then my car... maybe more then the car + my system since my tranny is going out... and then throw in the value of my macbook and i think ill be replacing the door to my bedroom w/ something more secure... maybe motion sensors and a automatic gun turret will provide enough protection.. ROFL

Maybe you should sell it.

Fuck 5 am came hearly

I wake up in 5 hours to feed the my little guy. I are sleepy.

Sean needs to renew his liscence and get a beater. this late night downtown stuff is brutal on a working stiff like me some days.

You are too nice, make him cab it. Then he won't do the late night downtown stuff.

I am too nice. but he's got issues. and selfishly, if he cabs it its less I can collect for rent.

Friday morning HOP :woot::woot: Big night planned

it seams that other than the new a/s 5 from audi my shoulder litterally prevent me from exiting the car in a normal fation. The worst of which was an A8l that I thought would really fit.

the A6, not as much. sexy coper colored one with a nice extra wood great interior. However, talk about sleepy feel from the drivers seat. They also must make audi seats for the skinny non beer and sausage weight lifting germans.

I need to get down to mr m5's area and check out whats on the lots. over east here there is nothing but 10K overprices cars. i.e. similarly equiped m5 on the lot today to another 2006 that I saw in the area 60k vs 33k online.... better color on the lot though.

The S6 doesn't feel sloppy and can be had for the $40k range, but again my concern is reliability a bit. After all it is the Gallardo drivetrain, albeit a complete Audi setup so it's not like its Italian.

I haven't seen an s6 anywhere but the drivetrain freaks me too.

I'm gonna get frustrated and buy a camry

=(

Ok I never would

Oh, did I tell you the Raptor looks WAY better in person. Saw one in NM and it made me think about it as well. :Doh:

I haven't seen an s6 anywhere but the drivetrain freaks me too.

I'm gonna get frustrated and buy a camry

=(

Ok I never would

Luther VW has one regularly. *haven't looked in 4 mo, but they used to have 2 in stock all the time*

Fucking bitch!

<--can't find a diesel Toureg to drive to compare with the C. Turbo

Oh, did I tell you the Raptor looks WAY better in person. Saw one in NM and it made me think about it as well. :Doh:

That would be sweet!!

Really wish Ford made an Explorer Adrenalin

Still CRX hunting

fuck!

54 lbs of computer is a fuck ton of computer. Aaron is gonna make you join his seti group now.

=)

the weight is really shocking, its not a full size tower either...

the really sad part about it is this computer is worth more then my car... maybe more then the car + my system since my tranny is going out... and then throw in the value of my macbook and i think ill be replacing the door to my bedroom w/ something more secure... maybe motion sensors and a automatic gun turret will provide enough protection.. ROFL

Maybe you should sell it.

ehh, its crossed my mind afew times but i think id end up regretting it. this xmas ill ask for a nice monitor or 2... or 3 for it :)

unless my car dies tomorrow.... i dont need cash right now

If you are a gamer different story otherwise I don't see the value in a PC that will cost $30/mo in power to run when you could turn it into a bunch of cash and still end up with a more than adequate PC.

the raptor looks so much better in person.

Did you see the one next to Sears?

You said NM

so NM

If you are a gamer different story otherwise I don't see the value in a PC that will cost $30/mo in power to run when you could turn it into a bunch of cash and still end up with a more than adequate PC.

oh ya sorry, i should have pointed that out. im a pretty big gamer, although i play mostly on my 360. my parents are still paying the electric bill so i hope they wont be to pissed if they see a slight jump in the bill :)

that being said, the cash i could get out of it would be awesome!

damn.... what to do....

If it was me I would sell it instantly, it'll only fall in value. If you rock out on 360 most of the time, you are not going to switch to PC just because you have a new one.

Then again I'd rather have the money than the computer.

<--can't find a diesel Toureg to drive to compare with the C. Turbo

that B on B in chicago still out there?

If it was me I would sell it instantly, it'll only fall in value. If you rock out on 360 most of the time, you are not going to switch to PC just because you have a new one.

Then again I'd rather have the money than the computer.

I agree 110% with both of these statements.

Plus cash is able to be used or saved. A computer u either use sell (for cash) or throw away

but I want something smaller. :(

Toyota Tacoma TRD