mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I always soak my wood in whiskey or wine or some other hooch. I found an amazing way to get it done. I used gallon bags and squeeze out as much air as possible. It means I used WAY less hooch. like 80% less than trying to put it in a bowl or tray. and covering. They seamed more saturated in less time too.

Is that where they came up with the term whiskey dick?

My frinds brother is looking into some cars that I THINK a couple of you guys may know a bit about.

He was telling me his brother is looking into the ISF, M5, and M3 sedan. Would you guys like to throw down a pro/con list with some things to look for and possible other options in that price range.

As far as I know he wants a fast 4 door car. :P

My frinds brother is looking into some cars that I THINK a couple of you guys may know a bit about.

He was telling me his brother is looking into the ISF, M5, and M3 sedan. Would you guys like to throw down a pro/con list with some things to look for and possible other options in that price range.

Has he driven any of them?

IMO he won't be interested in the ISF if he has driven the other two.

As for what else?

The CTS-V, the AMG E class, the Audi S4 are also all logical buys. Not sure what budget or years, but I assume somewhere above $45k if the ISF is on the list.

Wanted to type this here so I don't forget quickley. Our ecocar team is creating a carbon fiber body and they said that the epoxy based resins that UScomposites uses is terrible and they switched to West Systems epoxy resin and yielded much better results.

If you saved your company $1 million, you'd brag about it, right? How about $100 million? Certainly you'd be looking for a few pats on the back for such a massive sum of loot. A report in The Detroit Free Press reveals that Yoshimi Inaba, chairman and CEO of Toyota Motors Sales in the U.S., allegedly did such bragging back on July 6, 2009, but the topic was "Wins for Toyota" and the subject was safety.

The Freep obtained the internal presentation on Sunday as Toyota handed over thousands of documents to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee in advance of its February 24 hearing. The over $100 million in savings was spread across nine points outlined by Inaba in the presentation, which outlined savings obtained by delaying safety regulations and avoiding investigations.

Inaba's presentation states that the company saved $124 million with "added lead-time and phase in" for a side-impact airbag standard. There is also a bullet under the defects subheading that says the company saved $100 million by negotiating an equipment recall on the Toyota Camry and Lexus ES. Yahoo expands on that bullet in a recent report, saying that the automaker limited the amount of vehicles affected by the 2007 recall to 55,000, saving 50,000 man-hours of labor. Other items mentioned in the internal presentation are the avoidance of an investigation for the Tacoma rust issue and $11 million in savings by delaying a rule for tougher door locks on the Sienna.

I always soak my wood in whiskey or wine or some other hooch. I found an amazing way to get it done. I used gallon bags and squeeze out as much air as possible. It means I used WAY less hooch. like 80% less than trying to put it in a bowl or tray. and covering. They seamed more saturated in less time too.

Is that where they came up with the term whiskey dick?

garunteed best way to get an irish woman to....

As for what else?

The CTS-V, the AMG E class, the Audi S4 are also all logical buys. Not sure what budget or years, but I assume somewhere above $45k if the ISF is on the list.

I think your budget is about right. My friend said that he found a (don't quote me on this) 2007 ISF w/ 20k for $50K? I think that was it.

Going to Tokyo Steak House again tonight. $3 off rolls and drink specials after 8! can't wait!! :)

had some Popeye's for lunch; good god that is some tasty shit

As for what else?

I think your budget is about right. My friend said that he found a (don't quote me on this) 2007 ISF w/ 20k for $50K? I think that was it.

Haven't driven the new CTS-V, but everything else listed really embarasses the ISF. The Lexus reminded me of the NSX and from reviews you might say that is a good thing; however, I mean the negative parts of the NSX. It may be quick, the seats may even be okay, but it does absolutely nothing for you in the drivers seat. If he is a terrible driver perhaps it may make sense, but otherwise it sounds like he is looking at enthusiast cars and then he should look at ones enthusiasts like. Perhaps a better analogy is the Infinity Q37s. The specs are good, but drive one and you'll be flat out bored. Absolutely NOTHING to get excited about. The ISF has a better interior, but it is teeny, trendy, boring and a complete waste of money IMO. $50k for a used one is a terrible deal as well, the one I drove was brand new and could have had it for $57k.

Oh, that is without negotiating...I really imagine $52-53 would have been fine but after driving it I had no urge to try.

And you fucker, you made me want Sushi and considering Coastal takes to long to get to in rush hour that forces me to go out to eat. Much better deal to make it yourself, but I guess considering I eat out so little perhaps I shouldn't care.

To expand on Sean's statements if he want's a fast 4 door I would opt for an M5 or (only 2005 or later)E class 2007 E63 would be my pick if I could have anything. The new C63 is one great car too..

M3 is cool but the latest/current style feels.... less thrilling..... than the E46 bodystyle/drivetrain from every account I have heard. I haven't driven the E46M just the more recent of the 2. The newer one could use some suspension work. I doubt it would handle as well based on feedback and the numbers. Eitherway when I took my time and looked really hard, I could have a mustang thats better appointed for less money and I could tune it to be much much more thrilling. It's the truth about the appointment too. The new mustang interior > BMW 3 series interior. I lump the 2 cars into the same group. The bimmer just looks cooler and costs more to keep up.

Indeed the new 3 has a very disappointing interior, doesn't help that it is smaller than the older ones on the inside as well...for my size frame anyways.

As for what else?

That is too much for an ISF. I think by a good chunk too.

I would find a sopftly used CTS-v for that much or an E63 with next to no miles and a warranty.

On 08 should only be around $35k. I realize that what you will find are higher, but it is a joke.

And you fucker, you made me want Sushi and considering Coastal takes to long to get to in rush hour that forces me to go out to eat. Much better deal to make it yourself, but I guess considering I eat out so little perhaps I shouldn't care.

I know what you mean. Coastal is like 5 or 6 blocks away. I can't deal with that!

:peepwall:

I pay someone to make it as I have no clue how.

Indeed the new 3 has a very disappointing interior, doesn't help that it is smaller than the older ones on the inside as well...for my size frame anyways.

My buddy is a eurotrash vehicle whore. He's the one who made me think about interior and the ford having nicer appointed insides. I was floored.

If I wanted a 3 I would get the turbo 6 instead. Less insurance and could be tuned up to be something special. Maybe not an M eater, but much less cost over all. Probably less gas too.