mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I was picking out a cantaloupe at the grocery store today, and a MILF comes up and asks me how to pick out a good pineapple, I know what she meant was "I wanna try to pick up your dick." but I helped her out while she was flirting, with her kids in her cart, and I left. I don't know why, I guess the kid thing threw me off :trippy:

I was picking out a cantaloupe at the grocery store today, and a MILF comes up and asks me how to pick out a good pineapple, I know what she meant was "I wanna try to pick up your dick." but I helped her out while she was flirting, with her kids in her cart, and I left. I don't know why, I guess the kid thing threw me off :trippy:

you hound dog..haha

Someone bought 10 songs from Itunes on my credit card that wasn't me. If you are going to steal a number, spend more than $5 idiot...

someone did the exact same thing on my dad's CC. it was multiple charges, a total of $40, some of it being from itunes. I really have no idea how the bank flagged it and caught it.

Someone bought 10 songs from Itunes on my credit card that wasn't me. If you are going to steal a number, spend more than $5 idiot...

someone did the exact same thing on my dad's CC. it was multiple charges, a total of $40, some of it being from itunes. I really have no idea how the bank flagged it and caught it.

dorm internet blows!

come on May i wanna get the fuck out of here!

dorm internet blows!

quote 1

dorm internet blows!

quote 1

now top^

I'm on the fence between the Nikon I posted earlier and this: Click me bitchez. I played with this one yesterday and was very impressed, they did not have a display model of the Nikon though :(

that wally yacht is ridiculous!

:wub: wally

I have dreams about the wally power 118.

WTF!

Yep, really worth filling out the fraud form. The crazy thing is that the credit card company called me about it less than an hour after it happened.