mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't want a woman THAT much older than me, 9 years is about the farthest I've gone

That works when you are around 15, after that a little more is okay too. Hell maybe she can actually teach you something, and if not find another. :)

I was 17, yes she taught me a little haha

:partybanana:

got accepted to the University of Tampa today :)

Congrats !

:partybanana:

got accepted to the University of Tampa today :)

Congrats,

like I said, hot women, beach, and laid back classes. :)

thanks fellas :)

In bed, older women > younger women

I can agree with that one, and almost better at a lot of other things also. I hate younger women.

Congrats mbarber25, have you decided where your going yet?

I don't want a woman THAT much older than me, 9 years is about the farthest I've gone

That works when you are around 15, after that a little more is okay too. Hell maybe she can actually teach you something, and if not find another. smile.gif

As long as she takes it in the ass who cares, "hey does that thing have a Hemi in it"

jay, i'll probably end up going to Tampa.

i should be going on a little road trip down there soon to make sure it's really for me. it looks great in pictures and i've only heard good things about it, so now i just need to go there and really make sure that's where i want to be.

That works when you are around 15, after that a little more is okay too. Hell maybe she can actually teach you something, and if not find another. smile.gif

As long as she takes it in the ass who cares, "hey does that thing have a Hemi in it"

Ummm still, fuck that! She would have, she's a freak. We're still really good friends, I'd love to get with her again!

if you guys were to try to sell a good condition 7 month old 15" BTL with cooling and the hixmcoil, what would be your highest price??

$400 shipped maximum

Not a hemi, but a whole.

Not a hemi, but a whole. I am not as nice as you.

I fucking hate how slow the hop is. Aaargh.

you just have to push the hemroid to the side....

you just have to push the hemroid to the side....

:WTFBubble::barf2:

Holy fuck Sean...

Not only is that probably the most disgusting picture I've ever had in my head, but it is COMPLETELY wrong :( That's just asking to be septic.

I didn't start it, but I did finish it.

Yeah you sure as hell did Sean!

I think I am too lazy to do the damn intake gasket on the Chevy...in particular if I can find someone to do it for $80

I just want my shit gone. Is it wrong to just sell it with a bad intake gasket?