mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i'm off to the bank/PO...to get more chit done. Might take a calc quiz while I'm out too.

AutoCAD just crashed on me and I lost 7 hours worth of work because it glitched and did not auto back up :madsign:

ouch. Even when I have the auto-save working on any application, I still try to save at least once every 30 min.

Another useless day at school

me too. i'm so over it. I haven't gone to physics in 2weeks and its the only class I actually enjoy at times, but people are so stupid that it pisses me off. I am very impatient when it comes to people not understanding simple concepts! :angry2:

my 5th period teacher was staring me down all day today. I wasn't even on anything when I was in her class. I just kept staring back and smiling. B)

god d*mmit f*ck sh*t c*ck B*lls

ca.c is TEH GHEY that damn servers been busy for a day straight. :angry2:

The sunglass place in our mall got bought out by sunglass hut.... so they were selling like 5 or 6 different brands for 30% off. I bought a couple pairs of spy's... its always the best when people go out of business or get bought out by someone.

god d*mmit f*ck sh*t c*ck B*lls

ca.c is TEH GHEY that damn servers been busy for a day straight.  :angry2:

most of those work ya know

The sunglass place in our mall got bought out by sunglass hut.... so they were selling like 5 or 6 different brands for 30% off. I bought a couple pairs of spy's... its always the best when people go out of business or get bought out by someone.

i like spy's. I had a pair but I lost them.

CA.com licks balls.

No one should be sad that the "server is busy."

The server isn't busy. It's one of two things, and it's happened before ...

1) The admin is doing stuff to the board and thinks that it is better for business if he puts up a "Server is too busy" message instead of "Retard at work" message.

2) The admin has created a bunch of usernames and signed all of them on to the board, just to make it look like the forum actually gets some sort of traffic. When, in all sense, it only pisses people off.