mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

just got back organic chem midterm grade.

average was 40/100...wtf is that, a sign to the professor the test was a bit hard?

i got a 35 :(

just got back organic chem midterm grade.

average was 40/100...wtf is that, a sign to the professor the test was a bit hard?

i got a 35 :(

Perhaps it's because your class is t3h stup1d ...

Perhaps it's because your class is t3h stup1d ...

i know u are but what am i?

arent u sad ca.com is down so u cant delete my threads there :lol:

lololololololololololololololololol

i dont wanna take my practice AP statistics exam tomorrow morning :(

AP tests are the easy sauce compared to university tests.

i took 6 of those bastards in high school.

Im back

4 different planes in one day :(

Got a story though

On the flight from phoenix to DFW I kept falling asleep, every once in a while I kept feeling my wallet fel like t was goint to slip out my fromt pocket (I keep a money clip/wallet). After the third time I glanced down and saw the pucker next to me trying to get my wallet!!!!!!!!!. So I acted like I was asleep again. 20-30 min later I feel the tug on my wallet, with a quick pop I knocked the fudge out of his arm :D I told him that if he tried again he'd be pulling back a knub. In the end e appoligized<sp? and I still told the security guard at the gate. I had to fill out paperwork though :( Should have just beat the fudge out of him

Well, I went to bed yesterday at 2am got up at 4am, didnt get home untill 1:30am?

Bedtime NOW after I go smoke a cig, and I am sleeping in tomorrow.

BTW/ I am pretty sure I got the job :D Now I need to know if I will be in Seattle or Dallas.

pics of my TC9+ project are up...you phags ;)

:hay:

damn good thing u caught him, although u were rather nice about it. i would grabbed his nuts and made him beg for his mother. what was the culprit like? (description)

the only flaming here is either in good fun or its from 120V ;)

It wasn't flaming, it was slander ...

I'm suing Kent for $1,000,000 USD for slander, criminal negligence, and being a meanie ... The emotional pain from that post has left me unemployed and forced me to have sex with many disgusting men and women just to make end's meet ...

rotflmao!!! :lol2:

i apologize....

will having sex with me help?? i'm not nasty..but i guess i could roll around in the dirt a bit..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well, I went to bed yesterday at 2am got up at 4am, didnt get home untill 1:30am?

Bedtime NOW after I go smoke a cig, and I am sleeping in tomorrow.

BTW/ I am pretty sure I got the job :D  Now I need to know if I will be in Seattle or Dallas.

:woot:

good luck y0!

Dang Justin, thats pretty crazy. Although, you didnt really hurt him to much....shoulda did more ;)

You have to think about your actions first Supa. Had I have beat the hell out of him, I would have been the one going to jail. I had no proof that he was going after my wallet, just his word against mine. So, what I did > him with bloddy nose and me in jail.