mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What school are you looking at Tire? If you need help I suggest www.review.com they are an excellent sie that covers every school across the nation and ranks them accordingly.

Thanks I posted the link in that thread on CA.com

UTI in Glendale Heights, IL.

Urinary Tract Infection?

Seriously though... wassup?

Good deal man, what are you looking to go for?

General ASE certification along with an elective for Toyota's TPAT. Might dabble some interest in BMW and MB, BUT, I figured I might as well goo with the world's number 1 manufacturer.

I have forgotten, who makes RE's amps?

Tsunami?

Tsunami?

NOPE. Tsunami didn't even make their own.

Tsunami contracted to Value Electronics, IIRC...but I'm probably wrong about that.

Tsunami contracted to Value Electronics, IIRC...but I'm probably wrong about that.

You're correct.

Soo, who makes them then?

Thats cool tire. I went to automotive school for my first 2 years out of college then I went to a business school which im just finishing up.

Soo, who makes them then?

I can't tell you.

Thats cool tire. I went to automotive school for my first 2 years out of college then I went to a business school which im just finishing up.

I was born with a wrench in each hand, so now I just have to get a stupic piece of paper. Oh well, if you're gonna do it, do it right. That's the plan. Time to increase the knowledge and attack the world.

good luck with that.

good friend of mine was born with a wrench in one hand and an intercooler in the other.

he went, got his 2 ASE badges (out of 7 if iirc), got a job a Chebby dealership, making $7.50 / hour. thaaaaaats the same as he was making at the pizzeria part time. hell, it's only a $1 more the Burger King trainees make around here.

I keep telling him to go to an independant shop, like he was doing, but asdljhowhoguhwourh.

:shrug:

Just got home from vacation.

Picture this ... look in the mailbox, see that Canada Post came but I wasn't home to grab the package ... so they left one of those little tags in the box. Pull out one of the letters in there and it says that the package is on the deck (mailman = great guy). Look at the Canada Post slip and it says I owe $60 and change.

Parcel says the contents inside are worth $5.00.

Could Canada Post have fudgeed up and thought that it said $500, and charged me accordingly?

The mailman left the package on my deck without me being home.

Do you think they would leave a package at my home without me paying for it?

Personally, I think they charged me taxes on a value of $500 ... instead of no tax on $5.00 which the package CLEARLY shows.

Anyway, I'll have to see what I can do with the post office - I won't be paying until they come to my door asking me, but somehow I don't think that's a great idea.

Somehow I don't think your stickers are worth $500. I hope I don't have to pay it and wait 5 months for the claim to go through.

Know what the best part is? Our union went on strike Tuesday morning. Know what that means? I don't get a paycheck. Know how long they went on strike the last time they bargained (for the contract)? Four months. Four ... pucking ... months.

it would take me about 45 hours of driving to knock on Supa C's door.

2605 miles.

welp, i'm out.

time for teh fud.

Damn, Captain, you're getting raped.

good luck with that.

good friend of mine was born with a wrench in one hand and an intercooler in the other.

he went, got his 2 ASE badges (out of 7 if iirc), got a job a Chebby dealership, making $7.50 / hour. thaaaaaats the same as he was making at the pizzeria part time. hell, it's only a $1 more the Burger King trainees make around here.

I keep telling him to go to an independant shop, like he was doing, but asdljhowhoguhwourh.

:shrug:

I know exactly what you're saying, and I will NOT let that happen to me. That's ridiculous really. Hell, I was offered $8 with no papers, badges, etc.

Scratch that .... phoned the post office and there is another package there for me ... which is what I owe for.

oh he's furious.. went through three years of school and he's doing inspections (safety & emissions in NY State) & lubes.

but he wont leave either. He's worried about NOT having a steady job

:huh:

Regardles... Good Luck Amigo. I believe j00 could doooo iiiiht.

Scratch that .... phoned the post office and there is another package there for me ... which is what I owe for.

:fing34:

what'dyah get that cost $500??

:lol: