mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

No torn tendon says the orthopedic surgeon. Maybe a break but they can't find it without an xray. Strict rest and if he is still hurting in 5 days then back in for xray to look for a small not obvious break.

Hopefully it's nothing bad.

If you go with a mini I hope you have a laptop. Making changes on the fly is awesome.

This BMW install clean-up is getting weirder by the minute. I'm finding tons of wires just dangling around, a complete mess of wire routing and even wires which are molten. It almost looks like whenever somebody worked on the install they ran new speaker wire, leaving the old ones in place.

The whole car is better off getting totaled.

This BMW install clean-up is getting weirder by the minute. I'm finding tons of wires just dangling around, a complete mess of wire routing and even wires which are molten. It almost looks like whenever somebody worked on the install they ran new speaker wire, leaving the old ones in place.

Beamer rat nest.

No torn tendon says the orthopedic surgeon. Maybe a break but they can't find it without an xray. Strict rest and if he is still hurting in 5 days then back in for xray to look for a small not obvious break.

does he still try to walk around, or stays put?

Hard to make him stay totally still right now because he is excited. He is putting weight on the foot now so it must feel a bit better.

December 3, 2012

Congratulations Jacob!

We are pleased to extend you an offer of employment...Ford Motor Company benefits and programs that would be available to you as an employee.

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah :)

:rockwoot:

does he still try to walk around, or stays put?

Hard to make him stay totally still right now because he is excited. He is putting weight on the foot now so it must feel a bit better.

That's a good sign. Maybe he just pulled something, and taking a while to heal. *crosses fingers*

December 3, 2012

Congratulations Jacob!

We are pleased to extend you an offer of employment...Ford Motor Company benefits and programs that would be available to you as an employee.

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah smile.png

rockwoot.gif

Congrats man. Time to celebrate. ;)

Congrats man. Time to celebrate.

Thanks! Hell yeah! Oh wait... I have to take an exam... and finish this lab report. :suicide-santa:

Edited by Frostedflakejake

Congrats man. Time to celebrate.

Thanks! Hell yeah! Oh wait... I have to take an exam... and finish this lab report. suicide-santa.gif

I'm in the same boat: two bio lab reports and one chem lab report due tomorrow as well as two exams. Fortunately my stuff is easy.

December 3, 2012

Congratulations Jacob!

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah :)/>

:rockwoot:/>

Wooters. Happy for you mang!

I got an email today from FedEx about a package coming from Vortex. Should be here Friday. :D

Nice shower and a power nap work wonders post workout

I'm in the same boat: two bio lab reports and one chem lab report due tomorrow as well as two exams. Fortunately my stuff is easy.

Feel for you man. Hell weeks are upon me over here. 7 exams in 16 days.

Fanks! :)

Beamer rat nest.

Just got a mental image of German rats...it wasn't pretty...

I got an email today from FedEx about a package coming from Vortex. Should be here Friday. :D/>

Woo hoo!

I have been thinking about moving to a tablet as my HU in my car for a while now and using two 2x4 minidsp as the processing for a 2 way active setup. I know that this has been talked a lot about in here, so I figured I could possibly get a question or two answered here. They just released a nanodigi 2x8k and I was wondering if that could be used as a stand alone unit like the minidsp can or would the best way to set this up still be by using two 2x4 minidsp? All I am really looking for is to replace my pioneer 880, so the only features I really need are a high/low pass filter, time alignment, and a little EQ capabilities.

i think you want a pair of 2x4 units. the nanodigi outputs aren't analog. on the other hand you could get away with just 1 2x4 unit if you doing the subwoofer channel processing at the amp.

I have been thinking about moving to a tablet as my HU in my car for a while now and using two 2x4 minidsp as the processing for a 2 way active setup. I know that this has been talked a lot about in here, so I figured I could possibly get a question or two answered here. They just released a nanodigi 2x8k and I was wondering if that could be used as a stand alone unit like the minidsp can or would the best way to set this up still be by using two 2x4 minidsp? All I am really looking for is to replace my pioneer 880, so the only features I really need are a high/low pass filter, time alignment, and a little EQ capabilities.

The miniDSP's stack and two of them take about the space of a deck of playing cards.

Thanks for the help. I was assuming the stack of two 2x4 minidsp's were the way to go, but figured a second opinion would be a good idea. Nice to know a size reference too. This should give me a fun little project to do over the next month or two. I may even pick an extra one up to mess around with on the home system.

Ordered my tapout xt workout. Bout to be less fat.

December 3, 2012

Congratulations Jacob!

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah smile.png/>

rockwoot.gif/>

congrats bro!!!!

December 3, 2012

Congratulations Jacob!

rockwoot.gif

Nice! What plant and what will you be doing?

Ordered my tapout xt workout. Bout to be less fat.

Is that some workout regiment like P90x, or Insanity?

Yeah. But more mma style.

snapback.pngFrostedflakejake, on 04 December 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

December 3, 2012

Congratulations Jacob!

rockwoot.gif

It's a summer internship postition working with Sustainability, Environment, and Safety Engineering (SE & SE). They haven't disclosed my full responsibilities yet.

Sorry if I hyped that up to make it seem like a full time "real" job. I've just been working towards this for 3 years now and I'm so excited that it's finally paid off.

And thanks Godsmack!

December 3, 2012

Congratulations Jacob!

rockwoot.gif

It's a summer internship postition working with Sustainability, Environment, and Safety Engineering (SE & SE). They haven't disclosed my full responsibilities yet.

Sorry if I hyped that up to make it seem like a full time "real" job. I've just been working towards this for 3 years now and I'm so excited that it's finally paid off.

And thanks Godsmack!

December 3, 2012

Congratulations Jacob!

rockwoot.gif

And thanks Godsmack!

No man that's sweet. If I was in your shoes I'd be psyched too.