mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

No man that's sweet. If I was in your shoes I'd be psyched too.

They pay as well! :)

Although I would have taken the job even if they didn't; I really need to experience and I hope to work for Ford full time when I graduate.

I applied to 13 positions total at 7 different companies and this is the only position I heard back from. And it was the most desired. Having a good day :)

My grandparents are Ford retirees, my uncle is currently at the Taurus plant, and I know several other Ford employees. Great company to work for!

Miller - size reference was for naked miniDSP's not the enclosed. They are bigger. In hindsight I actually would have ordered in cases and taken them out so that in the future if I need the cases I had them. Can't link and share a volume control so easy once in the enclosure.

alt-s works in whatever Ie WIndows 8 came with

Napped with Jack on the floor... I think I may have loosened up one of my ribs.

yeesh.

No man that's sweet. If I was in your shoes I'd be psyched too.

They pay as well! smile.png

Although I would have taken the job even if they didn't; I really need to experience and I hope to work for Ford full time when I graduate.

I applied to 13 positions total at 7 different companies and this is the only position I heard back from. And it was the most desired. Having a good day smile.png

Damn bro!!! Sounds like a good bit of news. This would be a 'real' job. You are getting paid, and it's experience in a place you want to work full time.

J

yeesh.

At least you two can be 'pain pals' so to speak.

J

yeesh.

J

Just so happy he is home. I probably shouldn't care about a dog so much, but it is what it is.

As the old saying goes, lock your wife and your dog in the trunk and drive for 300 miles. Only one will be happy to see you when you open the trunk.

yeesh.

J

Just so happy he is home. I probably shouldn't care about a dog so much, but it is what it is.

As the old saying goes, lock your wife and your dog in the trunk and drive for 300 miles. Only one will be happy to see you when you open the trunk.

Dude ANY dog person cares about their dog as deeply as you do. I am the same way with my dog as you are with yours.

J

True true J.

Makes me wanna pop some bottles!

:-D

I'm about to pop my ass in bed in a bit.

J

So I've been having issues with my calves cramping and waking me out of sleep. Doc told me to drink some tonic water before bed as the quinine helps with cramps. Never had tonic water before, and I went full boar and chugged a couple ounces before realizing IT TASTES LIKE VOMIT!

LMAO

poor ryan.

I love tonic, especially with vodka. Usually I go local and have soda water though and a lime.

ECAFQ.jpg

Rnj4H.jpg

So I've been having issues with my calves cramping and waking me out of sleep. Doc told me to drink some tonic water before bed as the quinine helps with cramps. Never had tonic water before, and I went full boar and chugged a couple ounces before realizing IT TASTES LIKE VOMIT!

May also try taking some potassium if you happen to be low on that.

is that your set u?

May also try taking some potassium if you happen to be low on that.

Actually, my potassium is a little high. Doc told me to cut back on the bananas which sucks because they are the base fruit of my daily shake.

High potassium is uber rare in todays diets. Congrats on keeping it up, unless it's due to something else.

My sodium is uber low. That is odd because I LOVE msg and sodium...

MMMMmMMmMmmMMMmMmmmmmmmm

My grandparents are Ford retirees, my uncle is currently at the Taurus plant, and I know several other Ford employees. Great company to work for!

Yeah my Gpa retired from Ford. My entire with the exception of me has worked the line at ford.

So I've been having issues with my calves cramping and waking me out of sleep.

aQn6xSXFq066hQdd3LF3-A2.jpg

Always works for me

Edited by Penguin4x4