mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So its pretty sweet that every now and then I get 4G LTE in my deer stand. Unfortunately it means developments are getting closer to where I hunt.

It also means you are distracted during your hunt ;)/>

Heck no. Just changing his faceboom status so the deer don't know he is out there.

LoL @ faceboom

I need to make a start up company. Faceboom, social networking for gun enthusiasts.

The t4i from Canon does it automatically. For the lay person it is a really cool function. Amazing in my opinion for people who don't want to try to take 3 exposures manually. This does it without needing my brain. :-D

wut.... so jealous.

I just met a guy who has a 5dmarkiii and does concert photography.

They can usually be had used for the same price as the new canon cropped sensor cameras. I regret not buying a used 5D rather than my t3i.

I have been doing a ton of HDR exparaments with this loaner camera I have. It is epic.

That means you know a lot more about HDR than i do! smile.png/>

That's really cool though. I've always wanted to experiment with it. May i ask what program you are using?

The t4i from Canon does it automatically. For the lay person it is a really cool function. Amazing in my opinion for people who don't want to try to take 3 exposures manually. This does it without needing my brain. :-D

That T4i plus the 18-135 lens that takes advantage of step motor is an INSANE value for the amature, home/kids photography and movie taking. I like messing around in manual functions but I am toooooo slow. So letting the camera resolve all of the issues in a split second is fantastic!

I just met a guy who has a 5dmarkiii and does concert photography. WTFOMGBBQ. He showed me a bunch of pictures and I was just amazed. Cool guy.

Concert photography is so fucking un-predictable its insane.

J

I fuckin love watching the Bills lose by 33 points as of now. Can we please finally get a good fucking quarterback?

J

Very nice low stress day, something extremely long over due.

I fuckin love watching the Bills lose by 33 points as of now. Can we please finally get a good fucking quarterback?

J

Nope. We are forced to have very good backs and receivers and a QB that plays like he is in grade school. He was 3rd string for the Bengals for fuck's sake.

trippy.gif

BOOM.

Like so.

I used windows 8 the other day Sean. Fucking pain in the ass. Wouldn't connect to wifi. Tried updating the wireless chipset drivers--no luck, tried rolling back to windows 7 drivers--no luck.

Finally switched the encryption on the router from wpa to wep, and works no problem. Wep is worthless!

I have had exactly the opposite experience, but it is with hardware designed for it.

Ate some shitty pizza last night, and it reminded me of how good pizza can be, so I downloaded your dough recipe Sean. Does it matter how thick the slate is, I'm guessing 1/2"+?

Thicker the better as it'll hold the heat when you put the cold dough on it. Also less likely to explode from rapid temperature changes. Any porous stone that can take heat is okay.

Zeroed the rifle in yesterday when the sun was almost down, I was surprised how much i could still see through the glass. Guess that 50mm helps

Zeroed mine in too by laying down a cull buck. tongue.png Hit where I aimed. Zeroed in!

:stfu:

Not much to see on the buck and don't have any pictures after, but here is a pic that our game cam caught the day before. The year before we saw him on camera and we always called him "dinky".

PICT0704_zps73e2d9fc.jpg

Here are some pics of the deer I was waiting on... Notice the drop tine in the second pic

PICT1148_zps242816d7.jpg

PICT1150_zps387b0330.jpg

And puck me running, I created the password for my login at my new job and I cannot remember what it is....

wut.... so jealous.

I just met a guy who has a 5dmarkiii and does concert photography.

They can usually be had used for the same price as the new canon cropped sensor cameras. I regret not buying a used 5D rather than my t3i.

5D mark 3?????????????!!!??? Wut???

J

Nope. We are forced to have very good backs and receivers and a QB that plays like he is in grade school. He was 3rd string for the Bengals for fuck's sake.

True.........sad but true.

J

Ate some shitty pizza last night, and it reminded me of how good pizza can be, so I downloaded your dough recipe Sean. Does it matter how thick the slate is, I'm guessing 1/2"+?

Thicker the better as it'll hold the heat when you put the cold dough on it. Also less likely to explode from rapid temperature changes. Any porous stone that can take heat is okay.

When I get back to town I'm trying this. Going to start making monster calzones. :D

5D mark 3?????????????!!!??? Wut???

My bad. 7d's and original 5d's.