mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yes :(

that = more money though. I just need to know if it's worth it. Plus installing it means I would have to make kickpods.

kuijo...swapping gears isn't hard, but it takes patience. and a bearing press depending upon model....lol...be prepared to insert and remove carrier a few times to get the pattern right...there's other tips and stuff, but it's too early...

good morning :coffee:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Done mine twice. The time I spent will be better used next time to pay someone to do it in half the time.

Done mine twice.  The time I spent will be better used next time to pay someone to do it in half the time.

I'll NEVER touch mine again either. NEVER.

Not bad, but the C90/C90R and 4000X is the way to go. Nothing can touch it.

if only i could find the combo. i heard the 4000x takes a while to figure out.

The manual can get confusing. It is rather time consuming.

The original XES system from 90-92 was really the best, but there was like 8 total pieces and a HUGE PITA to work with. Very time-consuming.

I still don't think there's anything available today that can touch it, but good luck finding a complete system or even the pieces.

My C90/4000 was the best thing I've ever used. Once you're familiar with it, it's cake. Only complaint, good luck reading the display in sunlight. The fix, they have a negative display available. :fing34:

Done mine twice.  The time I spent will be better used next time to pay someone to do it in half the time.

I'll NEVER touch mine again either. NEVER.

I spent and extra $150 on the proper tools to do it correctly. They are now sitting in the garage and will probably never be used again.

Add to that the fact that used gear lube smells horrible... :fart:

No time to read it all ATM. Just letting eveyone know that where I moved to I am now unable to get on here for extended periods of time. My VP is now able to see everything that I am doing. I will now have to be part of the night crew. :(

See you guys tonight.

I spent and extra $150 on the proper tools to do it correctly.  They are now sitting in the garage and will probably never be used again.

That's it right there. Spend the money on these tools to do the job properly, and wind up only having to use them once or twice.

I wish I had spent the $275 I spent on tools and put it towards paying for a quality shop to do it for me. Wouldn't have taken them five days and I wouldn't have been worried about something going wrong. Never again ...

No time to read it all ATM.  Just letting eveyone know that where I moved to I am now unable to get on here for extended periods of time.  My VP is now able to see everything that I am doing.  I will now have to be part of the night crew. :(

See you guys tonight.

:idiot::greddy2:

No time to read it all ATM.  Just letting eveyone know that where I moved to I am now unable to get on here for extended periods of time.  My VP is now able to see everything that I am doing.  I will now have to be part of the night crew. :(

See you guys tonight.

chitty.

Become that VP. Simple solution :rockwoot: One day, one day ...

sucks jntar

I also just want to let you guys know I'm leaving now for gulf shores. I'll be back the 6th of August.

try and stay out of trouble :lol2::+1::woot::rockwoot:

Oh boy. Why do YOU always find them?

You know, I tell myself that about the opposite sex quite often :(

What's ideal for applying stickers to windows?

Of course it has to be clean. But temperature wise? Make a huge difference?

Would assume no major difference. But the car has been in the direct sun all day so I'll wait until tonight.

What's ideal for applying stickers to windows?

Of course it has to be clean.  But temperature wise?  Make a huge difference?

Would assume no major difference.  But the car has been in the direct sun all day so I'll wait until tonight.

I doubt the heat will make that much difference.

I doubt the heat will make that much difference.

Good stuff.

*Taking suggestions for winter tires*

155/80R13

So super small. Which means super cheap. Which means that a 'better' tire works.

Hey guys what does IBTL mean? I need more acronym education

Ah ha! Thanks Steve, BTW nice drawing on careaudio