for

posts!!!

4:41 and im still here :(

ive been talking to Mr Fonzerelli on CA.com

we're special

its late

chit

lol thanks guys!!

And yes its a conversation that is late as all hell! Im never up this late when im not at school!!

goodnight mang

im out too guys, nite

:coffee:

g-mornin. Off to work, i guess 90 hours weren't enough last week , so I am gonna hit 80 this even though I took Tuesday off. Let's see 85 hours of overtime (get paid every 2 weeks) X a boatload = $2.50 after taxes :huh2:

On a positive side, we have a slot open in the pacific northwest (WA,OR,ID), gotta have heavy tech and customer experience, degree preferred, medical background a big plus. Bennies include blue cross/blue shield, 401, yada yada yada. You have to have a truck or a van, but company supplies tools and pays .40 cents a mile. Some overnight travel (all expenses reimbursed), weird hours at times, You work out of the house, set your own schedule, all in all a great gig. Very family oriented company, they try to have you home every weekend. This is only the second weekend I have worked in a year.

:coffee:

g-mornin.  Off to work, i guess 90 hours weren't enough last week , so I am gonna hit 80 this even though I took Tuesday off.  Let's see 85 hours of overtime (get paid every 2 weeks) X a boatload = $2.50 after taxes  :huh2:

On a positive side, we have a slot open in the pacific northwest (WA,OR,ID), gotta have heavy tech and customer experience, degree preferred, medical background a big plus.  Bennies include blue cross/blue shield, 401, yada yada yada.  You have to have a truck or a van, but company supplies tools and pays .40 cents a mile.  Some overnight travel (all expenses reimbursed), weird hours at times, You work out of the house, set your own schedule, all in all a great gig. Very family oriented company, they try to have you home every weekend.  This is only the second weekend I have worked in a year.

ummmm...i have the CS and teh truck..but i live int he midwest....damn..i'm out...

good morning :coffee:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

also, i think i'm done building enclosures, except for basic rectangular ones...or ppl i know well. too much hassle involved for the lil money i make. hell, two outa the last three cost me money.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i've got the one that made me money still sitting here, gotta ship it tomorrow...

i've gotta redo the system in the truck and wire up the TB...

and i don't have an amp for the sub(s) for the truck....or the highs...

arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and i wanna repaint the motorcycle, do a different front wheel...maybe new grips,pegs and controls....

i need a second job...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P. beyotchesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :rocking:

i>j0o :nutkick:

well, i actually don't need a second ajob...but i need to prioritize what i do need/want and start buying...or something...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wow....i'm wh0ring it up old skool...

hehe

who needs TF??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i'm a cookin with gas now...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: