mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Well the NFL season gets ready to begin. Let's see if this is FINALLY Buffalo's year.

J

Preach it brotha!!!

We stacked on D, but I still worry about scoring.

Well the NFL season gets ready to begin. Let's see if this is FINALLY Buffalo's year.

J

Preach it brotha!!!

We stacked on D, but I still worry about scoring.

I'm actually not too concerned there if Fitz can have more than 2 seconds before the pocket collapses. If he went more from the Shotgun I think we would put up at least an extra 7 points a game.

J

Decided to do the Zaph bargain mini build. Will be my first attempt at building a crossover!

what i was going to suggest.

just built a pair myself. i'm using them as computer speakers. at least they will be once i finish building my desk.

listened to a few songs and i think they sound pretty good. i have no reference to make a comparison besides my car audio system.

So I'm in the market for some comfortable headphones. I think I would be most comfortable with over ear headphones.

I won't really do critical listening. I just want to use them for work when another guy is in my office and when I'm at my house and my roommate is watching TV.

only thing i've tried on are those crazy huge sony's.. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001RB24S2/?tag=hyprod-20&hvadid=15473413779&hvpos=1o2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2300601121786793680&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&ref=asc_df_B001RB24S2

felt comfy as fuck

let me know what you find, i also looking for a pair but i'm not in a hurry to buy.

Quite surprised, after all the complaining by people when ZED raised prices and not one person used the coupon code we sent out.

Quite surprised, after all the complaining by people when ZED raised prices and not one person used the coupon code we sent out.

Coupon or not they are out of my budget, maybe someday.

Holy cheap speakers! Any of them worth the buy?

http://www.parts-exp...er-buyouts/3380

You could mate the NS6 with a variety of tweeters and get by with a rather cheap crossover.

Only other thing I see is a potential line array with the JAMO, but I didn't even click on it to see it's specs or FR.

I checked just to see how much it was worth and it did nothing for me. It was the same price even with the coupon.

I checked just to see how much it was worth and it did nothing for me. It was the same price even with the coupon.

Just checked, it took 10% off of the Minotaur for me.

Weird, it was like 85% off for me. I don't need an amp right now though.

Weird, it was like 85% off for me. I don't need an amp right now though.

Well since you get a better discount than I do, would you pick one up for me? I'll pay you 110% of what it costs you.

So I'm in the market for some comfortable headphones. I think I would be most comfortable with over ear headphones.

I won't really do critical listening. I just want to use them for work when another guy is in my office and when I'm at my house and my roommate is watching TV.

only thing i've tried on are those crazy huge sony's.. http://www.amazon.co...c_df_B001RB24S2

felt comfy as fuck

let me know what you find, i also looking for a pair but i'm not in a hurry to buy.

I worry about headphones that say they are for "extra bass"

Relatively cheap Denon's have never let me down.

so yea........kraken and coke strikes again.

I'm also looking into doing a little audio project in the house and mounting some speakers out to the sides of my TV in the house. Anyone have good ideas of what to setup?

As in off the wall mount?

If you can flush mount into the wall, no need to worry about baffle step correction, and could stick damn near anything in the wall IB that you wanted....

only thing i've tried on are those crazy huge sony's.. http://www.amazon.co...c_df_B001RB24S2

felt comfy as fuck

I worry about headphones that say they are for "extra bass"

the sony store had them hooked up a mobile dvd players so i didn't bother listening very much

dead hop top.

Edited by stefanhinote

Some jackass on CL is selling a Sundown SA listed as a Sundown Z. :(

Next dumbass has a Kenwood amp listed as a Kicker--at least you can easily tell the difference.