mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

think the 40's would be too big? those are 38's on it right now

Are you even getting 12mpg? Just wondering.

average 10.7MPG. thats another reason i'm going to do the Duramax diesel conversion, the extra power will be nice also.

Will 10k even touch putting a Duramax in it?

not likelly. it's quite a bit more than that, but i do get one more bonus from work that i'll be using since i quit being a boss. That won't be till the first quarter of next year though

Don't waste your money, you work too hard for it.

i do bust my ass now. you are right about that

throwing the idea back and forth to put a tunnel in the truck with eight 15's on a pair of Z1's

what would you guys think about going from 38's to 40's on my truck? 0531122102.jpg

What sort of off roading do you do?

i do quite a bit of off roading. i mud the crap out of it and when it comes to snow i usually take the ditches instead of the road. i like to drive down gravel roads through the ditches and jump some field approaches. some other guy commented about parking lots and pot holes, but i don't have this kind of truck just so i can drive it down the road. i like to play with my toys

I really don't see the advantage to 40's over 38's for practical off road use. You gain about an inch of clearance, but lose a lot of power.

what would you guys think about going from 38's to 40's on my truck? 0531122102.jpg

i do quite a bit of off roading. i mud the crap out of it and when it comes to snow i usually take the ditches instead of the road. i like to drive down gravel roads through the ditches and jump some field approaches. some other guy commented about parking lots and pot holes, but i don't have this kind of truck just so i can drive it down the road. i like to play with my toys

I really don't see the advantage to 40's over 38's for practical off road use. You gain about an inch of clearance, but lose a lot of power.

thats why i was planning on doing the Duramax swap. i was also thinking the 40's would look a little more bad ass also maybe

Our JK had 35s, and we took it through some nasty shit with no clearance issues. I don't see ANY decent reason to switch to 40s other then aesthetics.

also with the Duramax swap i'll gain 2WDwink.png

what the hell is "WCG and what are the points used for??? on SSA's "twitter tab" it has a bunch of stuff i really don't understand atm and curiosity has me wondering

duramax-h2.jpg

what the hell is "WCG and what are the points used for??? on SSA's "twitter tab" it has a bunch of stuff i really don't understand atm and curiosity has me wondering

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Aaron donates his computer power to work on scientific computations. IE: computer is idle after 15 minutes, so it starts number crunching stuff for some specific project.

it's beer night tonight ladies and gentleman. i think you already knew that though, it seems the forum just cleared out as i entered

I tried it, but my computer is too laggy. Fuck win7. :ninja:

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Aaron donates his computer power to work on scientific computations. IE: computer is idle after 15 minutes, so it starts number crunching stuff for some specific project.

thats pretty cool man. i didn't know that

i was thinking about trying that new HP envy 4 out. i'm sick of this Samsung that i have now

SBNSKAR7.jpg

Skar Audio can't be that bad. tongue.png

That's actually his sister, I think she's 17 or 18 IIRC.

you realize the west coast took this song as a dis and took it as BIG shot the time he has 6 shells to the chest. funny though, BIG had nothing against Pac at all besides him running his big mouth like Pac always did. either way, i like both, east and west. they were the best of their time

SBNSKAR7.jpg

Skar Audio can't be that bad. tongue.png

That's actually his sister, I think she's 17 or 18 IIRC.

damn, she hot as fawk though

Figures.

I turned down my street today coming from class, and two bitches be walking, and waving at me. I was tempted to walk over after parking, but figured they were jail bait.

Jail bait no bueno.

I don't want to be her man, I want to be her nigga

Edited by stefanhinote

i'm from the midwest, does that mean i can claim the East and West side? haha

I don't want to be her man, I want to be her nigga

hahaha, chea yo

i like it all man, it doesn't matter what coast your from. it was fun back in the day though. everybody thought they were thugz