mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm next.

fudge, you better believe I'm out of here as soon as I get offered something next August.

steve, that sucks about the egging....my truck got it two days in a row a few months back...good thing it wasn't hot. the second time i was waiting...lol....a .177 pellet traveling at 900fps will go thru a back window and spider a front one in a toyota celica...(wifey wouldn't let me break out the .40 :(  ) and yeah, they went to the police....

end result? they had to wash my truck and replace their windows. i got a stern warning..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

The 96G Elite II was ready to go ... but you know how it goes.

These bastards will be caught on film next time they try and pull something like this. The outside of my home will be just like a federal lock-up.

Efficiency isn't a fact...it's an opinion.

LMFAO ... I just read that thread and almost chit a brick.

is that the efficient/inefficient amps thread?

I played some gospel through the horns. Not a great idea.

Talk about freakin' loud.

I'm looking for the Super Soul Fighter song by Lenny Kravitz but just can't find it .. that would be a great one to try on the horns after hearing it through Ryan's ribbons.

I bet I could make a 200db/w speaker if I could afford the supplies.

And avoid the whole liquifying-the-air thing...

Actually, there is a point where too much sensitivity is a bad thing. Because of the inherent hum in tube output stages (because you're dealing with a tube rectifier and listening to any hum that makes its way into the power transformer secondary) once you get above 101dB it starts getting annoying...very low power triodes like Type 45's are used with 103-104dB/W Klipsch beasts (with output powers around a watt and a half)

I'm going hunting tonight.

Light colored vans are in season right now I hear. Time to visit the ghetto *shudders and takes the Elite II back out of the cabinet*

Light colored vans are in season right now I hear.

Good thing you're far, far away from me...

although it's a minivan, so I'd wish you happy hunting.

I believe so.

hahahahahhaha i just read that thread

wow, just wow

I'm going hunting tonight.

Light colored vans are in season right now I hear.  Time to visit the ghetto *shudders and takes the Elite II back out of the cabinet*

good luck

Oh, and as far as CA.com goes...

EThug.JPG

hey!! where'd u get that pic of ryan???

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

He went to his site

www.ethugmustangs.com

That pic's about 5 years old. I have since changed vehicles and cut my hair. I'll still down to do some e-dirt though.

Oh, and as far as CA.com goes...

EThug.JPG

hey!! where'd u get that pic of ryan???

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

He went to his site

www.ethugmustangs.com

That pic's about 5 years old. I have since changed vehicles and cut my hair. I'll still down to do some e-dirt though.

that's right..ur in the red cobra now...lol...

u haven't changed much in the 5 years...lol

happy hunting steve!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

CBfryman was pouring some Haterade on my sig.... he does not appreciate the American way and freedom of speech.

My God ... I didn't know there were so many light colored vans in my neighbourhood, let alone town.

The illegal Chinese gangsters in the ghetto were freaked out. I know they can't throw a rock, let alone an egg, 30 feet from the road to my front window ... but they all seem to have fourty kids and light colored minivans.

Tomorrow brings me to the three grocery stores and the glass place. Big sheets of glass for a picture window isn't exactly cheap.

My God ... I didn't know there were so many light colored vans in my neighbourhood, let alone town.

The illegal Chinese gangsters in the ghetto were freaked out.  I know they can't throw a rock, let alone an egg, 30 feet from the road to my front window ... but they all seem to have fourty kids and light colored minivans.

Tomorrow brings me to the three grocery stores and the glass place.  Big sheets of glass for a picture window isn't exactly cheap.

heheh i bet Steves scary when he's pissed

Should have my speakers and crossover parts next Thursday or Friday for my towers. Right on. I go on 'vacation' Sunday, so I won't be getting anything done on them right away.

All 110lbs of the order from PE is arriving at Josh's tomorrow in four huge boxes :lol:

heheh i bet Steves scary when he's pissed

me9uf.jpg

Now imagine me waving a shiny handgun (legally, of course ... I've got a permit, don't worry) around in a dark alley with the exhaust pulsing from the IROC in the background. All I need is your hair and I'd be set. :domoslay:

thats exactly the look i was thinking of

if you had my hair, you'd just look like a crazy

:lol2: