mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

this should killl some time... what page did I leave off at? :huh:

Wanna be on my team guyz?  OMFG OUR TEAM RLESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!1

Yes Please!!

Who do I have to flame?

Oh PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I'll make some more funny threads... :D

LoL

:P

Another shining example why I think ca.com is the biggest waste of space on the net...

I agree scott.. .eh

entertainment when all else fails.

alright Justin, i'm off to check out the link.

alright Justin, i'm off to check out the link.

:sadwavey:

I think we're burninating the peasants...

OMGWEGOTRAFFLEZLIKENOBODYSBIZNISSCUASEWEWANNAPRETENDLIEKWEDAHchitONDAINTANETMOTH

ERFALKERS! !HAHAHAHAHAHHABUYMYRAFFLEZYO.

BTW - is there a secret handshake? or something? cause... no club is cool enough for CarAudio.com without having a secret handshake....

That's what it says in teh roolbook

That was seriously one of the funniest things I've read on there...thanks for a really good laugh :lol2::ohsnap:

House got egged last night.

Just can't win.

Someone's going to get a lot of my money - I will have a great security camera setup within the next week, I can tell you that.

Was a grey/champagne/something color minivan ... was dark so how in the fudge am I supposed to see the exact color.

Looked out the window, seen the van, grabbed one of my handguns and ran outside ... they were driving down the street. Was about to fire a couple rounds into the back of the van, maybe hit a tire ... figured that wouldn't go over to well so I locked it back up.

Cops in this town don't give a chit. My white siding is stained, and my 12' x 6' picture window in the front is destroyed. The police doing their job would: a) go around to grocery stores (there are three in my town) asking the people who worked last night if they seen a few kids buying eggs; B) take fingerprints from the egg shells all over the place. The police station is walking distance away from my house ... we're talking just less than one mile here. My wife called them, of course ... reported the incident. They didn't have the common courtesy to stop by and see if everything is alright. Keep in mind I used to work in that place, and know everyone. What else do you have to do at 11:30PM ? It's a town of ... I don't know, 8000? There has been no murders in the past 100 years, no major crime, nothing ... the only thing they do is hand out traffic tickets and break up parties with less than 10 people in attendence ... "We don't have the manpower to take down a party with any more people that than." Holy sweet flying fudge, are you telling me that four cops with guns, pepper spray, a baton, a flashlight, and training can't take down a few roudy kids?

Enough venting from me. Off to go clean eggs. Missing a days pay pisses me off more than anything.

You shoulda fired a few in the sky just to show them you gave a weapon

sorry steve... :(

Welcome Jack... That's what I'm there for.

I would have chosen some rocks or something.

lunch, its time for breakfast, which i will not be eating, as usual

I would have fired a few warning shots...into their engine.

You damage my property, I damage yours...and you ain't going far on busted tires and a bum motor :D

Oh, and as far as CA.com goes...

EThug.JPG

I would have fired a few warning shots...into their engine.

You damage my property, I damage yours...and you ain't going far on busted tires and a bum motor :D

:rockwoot: