mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Aaron's here...w00t w00t

You need to come down here for MECA WV state finals in a week :)

your going to make me drive that far?

anyway does this mean I have to make a blog?

Just think of long drives as a privilage. Expecially in that nice MB of yours :P

Aaron...great way to use your 14k on crap audio ;)

Aaron...great way to use your 14k on crap audio ;)

damn I did not notice that

Just think of long drives as a privilage. Expecially in that nice MB of yours :P

well who all is going to be there, maybe I could talk Amanda into taking a road trip

well who all is going to be there, maybe I could talk Amanda into taking a road trip

I wont be there. I was going to tyr to make drags but couldnt. USACi is the only one I am going to make.

Nick, Shane (HCCA), Squeek, and a few others are going to drag.

I wont be there. I was going to tyr to make drags but couldnt. USACi is the only one I am going to make.

Nick, Shane (HCCA), Squeek, and a few others are going to drag.

we need to start a new topic in the Competition forum to see who is all going :bigok:

Well, I'll be there, Dave E will be there (now a member of Team Smoke, hehe), Loyd L. should be there with his new setup, Sean B. with his insanely loud S1 CRX probably will be there, Chad with the 5 15" SX's, Nick M., blah blah...those are the people off the top of my head that I know.

I've been away for a while working on the new changes to the site but anyway how's it going? Any big plans for the weekend for you guys?

Any big plans for the weekend for you guys?

I am getting drunk as fudge tonight.

goodnite night crew. good morning morning crew.

you went to bed freakin early for you

I'm forcing myself to sleep early cuz I have to wake up at 7 to drive my bro to school every day. It's harsh but it's good for my health too.

In health related news, my protein whey tastes like chit and I almost threw up drinking it. My creatine on the other hand tastes like gatorade fruit punch, so I mix it with my protein and I get slightly mitigated chit. When I take those recovery pills justin gave me, I can burp smell the rankness. yay for supplements.

I've been away for a while working on the new changes to the site but anyway how's it going? Any big plans for the weekend for you guys?

I was supposed to go to the UCLA vs. Cal football game, but I have to drive my bro somewhere :(

Then fun homework! YAY!

In health related news, my protein whey tastes like chit and I almost threw up drinking it. My creatine on the other hand tastes like gatorade fruit punch, so I mix it with my protein and I get slightly mitigated chit. When I take those recovery pills justin gave me, I can burp smell the rankness. yay for supplements.

I used to love the chocolate protein stuff. After going through about 5lbs of it, I couldn't even stand the smell of that crap anymore. I do still take the chocolate stuff, but add in some ice cream and mix it with milk. Water just sucks. Alternatives include vanilla powder + fresh fruit.

Those recovery pills are just flat out pucking disgusting. Period. Seem to work though, so that's pretty cool. I've got to try some other (cheap) joint pills out ... ones that I can find around here. My knees still drive me crazy ... to the point where it's limiting what exercises I can do in the gym. Right now I'm not supposed to be doing any heavy lifting, or lifting at all. Before I fudgeed my back over, my knees hurt so bad that the only exercises I could do were on a flat/incline/decline bench. Nothing standing, nothing sitting requiring force on my knees (e.g.: seated cable row). No leg exercises. Sucks big time.

You mention supplements and I write a book :faintthud:

I just mix my protein with soy milk. I dont have the time to blend anything :(

hope u heal up goodly and lift massive weights and turn into the hulk.

What flavor protein? Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, etc?

I'm not supposed to lift for a few months, but everything in my body is fully fused at my age so I'll be back in the gym next week slowly getting back into it ... nothing too heavy yet.

i have optimum nutrition strawberry, mix it with my fruit punch creatine, makes a really berry-like taste, almost mediciney. i was taking chocolate cytogainer before but i could not stomach that stuff.

Any big plans for the weekend for you guys?

I am getting drunk as fudge tonight.

mind sending me some so i can join you?

i dont really have any plans

Cable row...

I maxxed that thing out when I was in 8th grade.

My brothers and I have fairly large leg muscles for how much we work them out ( never).

I smoked kids in the calf raise and leg press in my weight lifting class.

I see 6ft 5" guys with little stick legs, kinda gross

On a side note....

I was riding the bus home today. I saw this black car at the chevron station looking pretty low.

So we get closer and i see that its an Impala. On further inspection, it was just a caprice SS. However, it wasnt normal.

The thing was body dropped, frame on the ground.

Guy had like a 12" eyebrow on the front windshield (very illegal)

Luckily it was a red light and i got to see him "pop" it up. it actually went pretty high up fully inflated.

He had a big ole Famous F on the back window and a brother hood industries sticker on the gauges ( stupid!).

I wish i had money to waste like that. Air bags are fun

If i had a camera phone, i would have pics, but i dont

On a side note....

I was riding the bus home today. I saw this black car at the chevron station looking pretty low.

So we get closer and i see that its an Impala. On further inspection, it was just a caprice SS. However, it wasnt normal.

The thing was body dropped, frame on the ground.

Guy had like a 12" eyebrow on the front windshield (very illegal)

Luckily it was a red light and i got to see him "pop" it up. it actually went pretty high up fully inflated.

He had a big ole Famous F on the back window and a brother hood industries sticker on the gauges ( stupid!).

I wish i had money to waste like that. Air bags are fun

If i had a camera phone, i would have pics, but i dont

:stfu:

so was it body dropped or did it lay frame?

I think it was both.

cuz that car was LOW.

The wheels werent even on the ground.

When he went to lift it i could see the rim moving and not the body

i have optimum nutrition strawberry, mix it with my fruit punch creatine, makes a really berry-like taste, almost mediciney. i was taking chocolate cytogainer before but i could not stomach that stuff.

Good stuff - definitely not money wasted IMO.

mind sending me some so i can join you?

I'll send you a plane so you can party up here.

I wish I had my own plane. Guy I knew back in college had a helicopter - bought it at a police auction for ~ $125K. He also had three dad's. Weird kid.