mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think it was both.

cuz that car was LOW.

The wheels werent even on the ground.

When he went to lift it i could see the rim moving and not the body

that's pucking sick

but i dont think a car can be body dropped AND lay frame, doesnt the body hit the ground first and therefore not letting the frame touch?

mind sending me some so i can join you?

I'll send you a plane so you can party up here.

I wish I had my own plane. Guy I knew back in college had a helicopter - bought it at a police auction for ~ $125K. He also had three dad's. Weird kid.

that'd be so badass, get out of the heat for a while

I have no clue man, the bus seats are pretty high, I couldnt see under it to well.

I wish I had my own plane. Guy I knew back in college had a helicopter - bought it at a police auction for ~ $125K. He also had three dad's. Weird kid.

AZ aint got crap on mexico, its HOT there

AZ aint got crap on mexico, its HOT there

high of 97 today

Dennis, is that a yay or nay on sunday ?

Really don't know, but it's probably a nay. Maybe later, cuz I gotta take care of a lot of homework.

i have optimum nutrition strawberry, mix it with my fruit punch creatine, makes a really berry-like taste, almost mediciney. i was taking chocolate cytogainer before but i could not stomach that stuff.

Good stuff - definitely not money wasted IMO.

I've heard a lot of good stuff about optimum nutrition, so I went ahead and tried it out :P tis a good brand, yes?

high of 97 today

we finally had a cool down.

high of 81

68% humidity.

we're still in the teens for humidity though :P

Dennis, is that a yay or nay on sunday ?

Really don't know, but it's probably a nay. Maybe later, cuz I gotta take care of a lot of homework.

homework is the devil !

x2 :+1:

I've heard a lot of good stuff about optimum nutrition, so I went ahead and tried it out :P tis a good brand, yes?

Yep, ON definitely has some good stuff in my opinion.

Seen good results with their 100% Whey - little more expensive than some, but worth it I guess.

Offtopic:

Their (Optimum Nutrition) Taurine powder is super cheap ... like $9 CAD for 250-300 grams (roughly 60-100 servings, as 3-5 grams is 'generally' enough) - that chit'll get you going. Apparently taurine helps nitric oxide production along ... which is good. That's generally why you'll find it stacked with NO2 and creatine.

http://www.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119981&page=2

[nasalsoundingoverweightredfacedfouryearold] Are ... you ... afwaid ... of ... da ... bwig ... bwad ... woff ... [/nasalsoundingoverweighredfacedtfouryearold]

there is something seriously wrong with that kid, i have no idea why he hasn't been banned yet... oh wait, yes i do :rolleyes:

having 4 12" XXXs and 6000w and not competing is nothing more than compensating for lacking in other areas

Hey Steve, I have always wanted to ask you about your sig.

Under Summer 2005 you have a TON of real nice equipment. From the Arc stuff to the shiva's to the ID8's. Is that a want list or an installed list? If you own it, What vehicle is that in and is it setup for SQ competition? Definatly a very nice list of stuff.

having 4 12" XXXs and 6000w and not competing is nothing more than compensating for lacking in other areas

intelligence would be one of those areas. gawd that kid is dumb!

Under Summer 2005 you have a TON of real nice equipment.  From the Arc stuff to the shiva's to the ID8's.  Is that a want list or an installed list? If you own it, What vehicle is that in and is it setup for SQ competition?  Definatly a very nice list of stuff.

x2. never seen any pix of that stuff, would like to see though :)

Offtopic:

Their (Optimum Nutrition) Taurine powder is super cheap ... like $9 CAD for 250-300 grams (roughly 60-100 servings, as 3-5 grams is 'generally' enough) - that chit'll get you going.  Apparently taurine helps nitric oxide production along ... which is good.  That's generally why you'll find it stacked with NO2 and creatine.

In layman's terms, what exactly does Taurine do? Cant seem to find it on ON's site and google gives me sites with really scientific definitions that I dont understand. Sorry for my n00bness, Steve. :Doh:

Under Summer 2005 you have a TON of real nice equipment.  From the Arc stuff to the shiva's to the ID8's.  Is that a want list or an installed list? If you own it, What vehicle is that in and is it setup for SQ competition?  Definatly a very nice list of stuff.

It's in the truck.

After I had a pair of ID 8's stolen out of it, I've been very hesitant of putting any sort of pictures up anywhere.

And it's all coming out for the winter. I think, anyway. From what I know now, the truck will see fairly heavy snowplow duty.

off to see 2 for the money. better be good, it's hard to afford movies these days.