mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

well fine. I get up to talk to you and make you not lonely and youre gone! See whatI do for YOu again!

Did yall know that Japan is one of the few industrialized countries that has not adopted DST? Whata yall think abou tit? There are actually people who are trying to get rid of it. Ya say yay or nay to that idear?

FC depends on my connection eh? Well this 3mbps cable connection is starting to piss me off.

its taking me approx. 15-20s to reload the page after i press "add reply" on here. Anyone else still got the problem?

^^ was like 12, and i ran into FC female doges when i tried to post this the first time

2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

show yeself guest!

I see you had to delete a crap ton of posts Steve, looked like it was fun :P

You mods have it easy on this forum, just the occasional random passer by posting stupid sites. Its gone before anyone can reply

I'm looking forward to another day of 8+ hours of studying. yay.

the 1hr difference that hasnt been fixed freaked me out for a sec.

I was like, WOAH, im totally late for work.

I see you had to delete a crap ton of posts Steve, looked like it was fun :P

You mods have it easy on this forum, just the occasional random passer by posting stupid sites. Its gone before anyone can reply

Yeah ... and we don't have an option that allows us to mass delete - each post was deleted one at a time. pucking douceticle admin.

This site is great in terms of being a moderator. All of the members here respect eachothers opinions and aren't idiots. It makes things a whole lot easier. Only threads I've deleted on here have been some sort of spam, and edited and locked a couple threads in the FS Section for people who didn't have 20+ posts.

Where did this deleted go on? I doesn't sees it.

The one hour difference is ok. Means I'll be driving home in the dark most nights, which sucks ... because I'm going over a mountain pass that doesn't get plowed that well, and there are lots of deer. And cops.

Cops are getting smart here. They've got a slate gray Impala, brown Impala, F250 with Banks power upgrades, green Pontiac Sunfire, and a couple other ghost cars. Idiots. A frickin' Sunfire. Nearly everyone could outrun that POS.

I need to get a radar detector - maybe for Christmas. I don't do more than 5-10 over on that road, but they're starting to pull people going that fast. One of my friends is freaking out because he thinks he's going to get a ticket - he's such a tool, he does 80 km/h in a 90 km/h because he's a chitty ass driver and thinks he runs the show. I'll probably punch him in the face before the end of this year. Come on ... you can't justify a radar detector if you're only going to do 80 in a 90 (I can't even justify it that well, so there). He still believes that you can get a ticket in BC for having a radar detector in your vehicle. I've told him a thousand times, if you get pulled over, unplug it and you can't get a ticket. He goes "What if the cop is coming at me and sees the radar detector in my window?" ... I pucking lost it ... because you can't see if the person is wearing glasses or not when they're driving by you doing 90-110 in the first place, let alone a pucking little black box for christs sakes. He has no common sense and thinks he knows the law. Dude, you haven't studied law ... you don't know the law. pucking douchebag.

Instead of saying "no prob, bob", people should say "no problem, boblem."