mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

It's been about 20 minutes now, I still have that intestinal pain u get from getting hit in the balls, and feel like pooping.

Gut rot. :rockwoot:

Blow off day here. Everyone is dressed up in thier haloween costumes...

3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: jntar, Chevy350TPI

We have a guest.

Everyone has to go to a 1:30 meeting and I get to stay. I officially re-join the team on the 14th.

Blow off day here.  Everyone is dressed up in thier haloween costumes...

<Looks around>

*Notes

- guys in suits

- ladies in whatever they wear but not costumes

Zero fun in this office. Boss believes in nothing but bringing in more than $12K profit a day out of this office.

Well, she finally left yesterday afternoon (Yays) ... although now I kinda miss hanging out with her ... and I found my cat dead last night ... It was out on the balcony yesterday because it pissed on the carpet ... Looks like it took some sort of fireworks to the head :( pucking kids ...

Well, she finally left yesterday afternoon (Yays) ...  although now I kinda miss hanging out with her ...  and I found my cat dead last night ... It was out on the balcony yesterday because it pissed on the carpet ...  Looks like it took some sort of fireworks to the head :(  pucking kids ...

As much as I hate cats, I wouldnt wish that to any of them. You should find the puckers that did that and give them a taste of thier own medicine.

Sorry for the spelling...

Nukka  thought I was asian.

Uh, those are caddies not Honda's

Its face was burned and it was bleeding from the mouth and nose ... I don't think it died right away since it was in its cat house when I found it ... We're 4 stories up, so I'm not sure if it was intentional or not ... the cat likes to sleep on the balcony railing, which is probably where she got hit; that's the only place where she'd be exposed ...

that's chitty...

awww. i'd be aweful upset if it were either of our two kittens.

WTF?? Canadians set off fireworks for Halloween? If you were in Windsor, next to Detroit I would understand as it is close to hell night, but sh*t you are in BC that BS shouldn't happen there. Sorry to hear about your cat.

WTF?? Canadians set off fireworks for Halloween? If you were in Windsor, next to Detroit I would understand as it is close to hell night, but sh*t you are in BC that BS shouldn't happen there. Sorry to hear about your cat.

Aargh, stupid delay on the server doubled me up...

That pucked up chit about the cat. Find the bastards who did it.

Gosh I just love it when teachers test over the most obscure chit possible. You figure they spend an entire lecture talking about something that it'd be on the test, but no. They talk about something obscure for 1 sentence during the lecture and it's one of the questions on the exam, which only has 20 questions total. My teachers never test over major concepts, so annoying. Gawd this is bullchit, waste of my 20 hours of studying.

Might to go the ASU vs. UCLA game in 2 weeks (sorry Tom, but you guys probably wont win :P), stop by Elias' on Veteran's day and the day after the UCLA game. Should be an awesome weekend if I can get mine and Elias' schedule to work out.

Dennis, im thinking about picking up a pnumatic staple gun to make things go quicker.

Predrilling, drilling takes so much longer.

Prob be in the $50 range. I'll just return it when we are done.

I dont wanna get an electric one, my garage CB blows way to eaisly and those guns pull a good 10A

Whatever you want boss.

My whole house smells like f'glass again, I wish I had a disconnected garage somedays.

Sucks about the cat. I like cats :(

Tons of people have fireworks for Hallowe'en... I'd say at least 1 of 4 people ... They even sell them in Costco ...