mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

howdy people!

all this work and no play is making Kent a pissed off boy!

Steve, would you like me to make a trip and beat about your friend's head and shoulder region repeatily with blunt objects (my fists)?

James, good luck in your relationship bro! seems like you've had a string of bad here lately. hopefully your talk will help and get things turned around!

anyone else need someone's ass stomped? i'm in a real pissy mood.

otherwise...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

anyone else need someone's ass stomped? i'm in a real pissy mood.

otherwise...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Let's dance Biatch!!! I could really stand to beat some ass, or get my ass beat. :P Either way. I warn you though, I fight dirty. Keep it street.

FINALLY got my damn car running.

Was checking for a bad ground or possible open circuit when it dawned on me to check for voltage at the ECM's input. Busted out the meter, popped the fuse cover and blam! Blown fuse. It's always the simple things you overlook.

Still running rough though. Throwing codes for low mass air signal and no reading from the AIC sensor. Hopefully a thorough cleaning will cure my problems.

Wish me luck.

Hopefully tomorrow is a slow day at work so I can get my alt built. It sucks just staring at the pieces in a box, but then again, what's the point when the car's not really driveable. . . .

Hot as a mo fo today

I wore a t shirt and shorts and i was still hot

FINALLY got my damn car running.

Was checking for a bad ground or possible open circuit when it dawned on me to check for voltage at the ECM's input.  Busted out the meter, popped the fuse cover and blam!  Blown fuse.  It's always the simple things you overlook.

Still running rough though.  Throwing codes for low mass air signal and no reading from the AIC sensor.  Hopefully a thorough cleaning will cure my problems.

Wish me luck.

heh, fuses have pwnd me a couple times before.

" all the connections are together and its not working "

Oh, the fuse is blown :P

I could really stand to beat some ass, or get my ass beat. :P  Either way.  I warn you though, I fight dirty.  Keep it street.

Yup - I could use a good fight right now. I've got a lot of anger that just doesn't all get thrown away in the gym.

Keep it street ... I'm with you 100%. Fights are fights.

I could really stand to beat some ass, or get my ass beat. :P  Either way.  I warn you though, I fight dirty.  Keep it street.

Yup - I could use a good fight right now. I've got a lot of anger that just doesn't all get thrown away in the gym.

Keep it street ... I'm with you 100%. Fights are fights.

The boy is asking me a whole bunch of chemistry questions ... like I'm supposed to know how to do that chit.

I have an annoying neighbour that could use a whoopin

He thinks he is all " hardcore". Tom, Mike,Dennis can all vouche for me

The 3 of you would make mince meat outa him

Chemistry is the lamest branch of science IMO. Physics seems to be my favorite so far, or maybe it's just cuz it's the class I've done best in.

Chemistry is the lamest branch of science IMO. Physics seems to be my favorite so far, or maybe it's just cuz it's the class I've done best in.

Some of the labs are cool, sepecially when stuff blows up

Anatomy was a big one in my HS.

Plant biology ... talk about chitty.

I'll admit that chem labs were fun, the lectures sucked though.

He's trying to do the change of energy in a system, finding out what the temperature of water was during a reaction if no energy is lost through the container, specific heat capacity, and that bullchit. Talk about a waste of time.

Chem labs were alright, minus the stupid writeups.

Frosty, maybe found an amp today. I guess it was designed by a pretty well respected engineer. It's in the high range of my budget, and the CD/preamp have already killed my funds.....

...... so to charge it up or not to charge it up...... debt is my friend?

2:30am and i'm studying for a sexuality test. This crap sucks. I'm going to have to use my last 3 withdrawal credits on my film class because i'm going to fail, i rarely miss class and i am not passing, such crap. This semester is blowing and i've actually put forth more effort than usual. i think i'll pull an all-nighter, maybe i can offer oral services to the sexuality teacher(fem) in exchange for a good grade.

There are some teachers I'd love to give oral services even if they did give me a bad grade.